Day to Cuddle

Flo had a day off today and so did I. We both decided that today is our day to cuddle, we haven't done much of that lately due to us both working more. But today is going to be our lazy day where we do nothing but spend time together, watching movies, and tv shows, and eating loads of junk food.

I woke up a few minutes ago, at 8:00 walking out of our room I walk into the kitchen to find her making breakfast for us. At the moment, her back is turned so I creep up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and I press a kiss to her neck.

She jumped a little at first but then she relaxed when she realized it was me. I giggle a little, "Good morning, babe."

She then giggles too, "Good morning love. I'll admit, you scared me a bit at first. When I checked earlier I thought you would've been sleeping longer."

I let out a yawn, "Oh yeah, is that right? How long have you been out here?"

"Yeah, only for a bit love. I'm making french toast for us."

Kissing her cheek, I thank her. While she's making breakfast, I set the table for us.

When she's finished with breakfast I take our plates over to her so we can plate our food. Once we've done that we sit back at the table and eat our food. Once we're done, I wash all the dishes up and we both sit on the couch cuddling up with each other and the blanket, with the remote clutched in my hand.

"What should we watch love?" I ask my lover looking into her eyes.

"Whatever you want to watch."

"You can't tell me that because I don't know what to watch." I giggle, laying my head on Flo's shoulder.

"But if I pick something you might not like it." She pouts pulling me closer to her.

"Very true, very true." I say scrolling through Netflix, choosing one of my favorite shows. "Is this show good?" I ask my girlfriend.

"Yeah babe, it's fine." She says running a hand through my hair.

Sighing contentedly, pressing play on the show, we start at the first episode and I can tell by the start that Flo was captivated by it. We ended up watching through the first few episodes before either of us had to get up to use the bathroom or get food.

After we settled back down, we ended up watching the rest of the first season. I checked the clock and it was already 10 p.m.

"Well love, we should probably go to bed, it's already 10 p.m., we both need some sleep." Flo whines and I chuckle, running a hand through her hair and I kiss her cheek.

I get up from the couch, picking up my girlfriend, I take us back to our bedroom and I lay Flo down, then I lay down and I curl up into Flo.

We talk for a bit about our lazy day and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/n: Y'all I'm sorry for taking so long to update. It's been a minute, kinda going through a lot at the moment. It's nothing too bad, just family stuff. I'm gonna try to update again in a few weeks or less. I dunno tbh but yeah. As always thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot lmk what you thought of it in the comments. Bye guys!