Periods

All day you'd been laying in your bed in the room you and your girlfriend Florence shared. You'd been trying to find a comfortable position to lay in because you had cramps and you were on your period.

No matter what you did, you couldn't find a comfortable position to lay in. At the moment your girlfriend was out getting you junk food and everything else you like when you're on your period, as well as more pads because you can never have enough.

You'd decided to get the heating pad out and use it for a bit, so you were currently laying in bed with the heating pad on your stomach. You sigh in relief when you hear the front door open and you here a "Baby, I'm home!" from your girlfriend.

"Bedroom!" You call and you smile when see her walk in the room with all the things she got for you. She places them on the edge of the bed and walks over to you pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"How's my baby?" She sits on the edge of the bed and brings you into a hug.

"I'm okay, I'm just glad you're home. Can I have cuddles please?" She chuckles when you pull her closer to yourself.

"'Of course baby, let me get into comfier clothes and I'll bring this stuff to you, then we can cuddle." She sighs when she sees your pout. "I'll only be a minute orbx two."
Bcx b
"Okay." You say, patiently waiting for your lover to come cuddle you.

She comes back a few moments later with all the goodies she bought for you. Squealing excitedly you see all of your favorite snacks and junk food all in one bag, plus your favorite person was here to cuddle you.

Grinning from ear to ear, you thank your girlfriend repeatedly pecking her face with kisses. She giggles and does the same to you. Giggling you pull her over to lay beside you and you grab all the bags with your favorite snacks and goodies and put them in between you.

Grabbing the TV remote you hand it to your girlfriend. "Here baby, you can pick what we watch."

"Are you sure, Love?" Nodding you kiss her cheek. She takes the remote from you and she puts on one of the shows you watch together.

You smile and think about how thoughtful the woman beside you is and you cherish this moment. Holding Flo closer to you, you whisper in her ear, "I love you."

She shivers and then brings her mouth to your ear and whispers back, "I love you too." Planting a kiss on her lips you bring her closer to you and you caress her cheek as you continue to kiss her. Without breaking the kiss she scoots to face you and she takes your face in her hands. She caresses your face just as you did to her.

Then she breaks the kiss and you are both breathing heavily. She then presses a kiss to your neck before turning to the TV to watch your show. You grumble and turn to watch it too. She must have heard you grumble because she pulls you closer and pecks your cheek. You sigh and snuggle closer to her.

You feel your eyes starting to get heavy so you close them and you feel Flo shift to look at you. Before you completely fall asleep the last words you hear her say are, "Sleep tight baby, I love you."

A/N: Well ik this took forever and I'm sorry for that, but I finally have a chapter out lol. Sorry for those of y'all that have been waiting. I'm gonna try to get another one out for y'all in the next week or so. Love y'all