Chapter 2

A/N hey guys I forgot to say that this also is a Mpreg story so uhh yeah🥲👍🏻

Todoroki Pov
———————————
It was a normal school day I was on Bakugo's lap and my head was on his shoulder. While I was sleeping the others talked to Bakugo well The Bakusquad talked to him. Midoriya was with the Dekusquad and Uraraka was clinging on him.

Bakugo Pov (Sorry I don't know what to put in todoroki's pov🥲)
—————————————
While Shoto is sleeping on me I was talking to the 'Bakusquad' "Hey Bakugo wanna hang out today?" Shitty hair said "You can bring Todoroki too If you want to" Racoon Eyes said smirking. Ugh how I hate it when she's like that. "I don't know! AND YOU GUYS STILL HAVE TO LEARN FOR OUR UPCOMING EXAM" I screamed at them but making sure Shoto can't hear anything so he can sleep peacefully. "Aww man I forgot" Soy Sauce whined. "Can you please~ Help us Bakugo?" Racoon eyes asked. "When is the Exam?" Pikachu asked. "The exam is next week on Monday babe wanna come with us and learn?" Shitty hair said. To be honest they really are a cute couple I'm happy Shitty hair found someone BUT i'm not gonna tell them what I just thought! "Come on Bakugo~ PLEASE~"
UGHHHH "ALRIGHT FINE" "YAYYYYY THANK YOU BAKUGO" "Yeah yeah whatever"
"Let's meet up Saturday I'll text you guys the time!" Shitty hair said. "Mhm.." I heard shoto.

Todoroki Pov
—————————————
I slightly opened my eyes and saw everyone looking at me like I'm a Movie or something
I don't like that.. "Hey babe wanna come and learn for the upcoming exam on Saturday?"
Bakugo asked "Uhh sure I guess.. What Time?"
"I'll text you the Time!" Kirishima said smiling.

AFTER SCHOOL
———————————
I was laying on my bed I feel a bit dizzy so I thought If I sleep a bit it would go away but no I still feel dizzy but of a sudden I felt like I wanna vomit I stood up and run Into the Bathroom throwing up. I heard a door opening must be Bakugo "SHOTO?" He screams. Later The door to the bathroom opens and He runs towards me and rubbed circles on my back.
After vomiting I washed my face and went on my bed and cuddled up with Bakugo. My face in his chest while he plays with my Hair "Do you know why you were vomiting earlier? Do you have Fever?" He asked worried "Don't worry babe it's probably something normal"
"It isn't normal babe but if you say so... But if I see you vomiting again I'll bring you to the doctor!" "Mhm alright.. but can we talk about it later I wanna sleep..." "K sweet dreams baby"
He said and I closed my eyes..

A/N 473 words OMG guys😭 Sorry if it's not that good and If you see any mistakes feel free to correct them in the comments💓
——————————————————————
Mina: Hey Author what's your name like what should I call you? Cuz I can't just call you 'Author'

Author: Well.. My name is Elen :D just call me that :)

Mina: Alright Elen :)