Chapter 8

Bakugo Pov:
————————————
"Ughh" I growled "Hm? Oh suki Your awake!" Shoto looked at me smiling "Do you want water?" "No.. But my head hurts like Hell!" I snapped. "Mhm That's because you drank too much yesterday. Wanna take a shower?" He asked. "Sure..." "Alright Lay down I'll call you when it's done!" He said His smile still on his face.

Later
——————————————————————
"Kat The Bath is done come on!" He said coming out of the bathroom. "Coming! Hey you gonna take a bath with me?" I asked. "Uhm.. No sorry Kat but Midoriya asked me if I could help him with the Homework!" He said I got pissed 'cause I really hate that nerd I rolled my eyes. Shoto saw that and gave me a kiss on the lips. I kissed back and Licked his lips asking for entrance but he didn't let me and Pulled Away. "Why didn't you let me" I pouted "Because you have to go and shower and I will go and help midoriya with his Homework!" He answered. "Alright gotta go babe don't be too long in the bath!" He said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and went to the door got out and closed it.

Later In the Evening Todoroki Pov:
——————————————————————
Me and Bakugo were cuddling on the bed and watching a Movie (Any movie you want👍🏻) But then Bakugo turned me so I was facing him. "When do you wanna tell The teachers or the class that your pregnant?"  He asked. "Mhm I don't know but I hope I won't be Kicked out of the school.." I said looking down. "Don't worry baby I don't think that they'll kick you out of the school just because your pregnant!" He then said giving me a kiss. I kissed back he then Licked my Lips asking for entrance but this time I let him (I'm really sorry If this kiss scene? Is bad:'>) he put his Tounge inside my mouth and Explored every part in my mouth we then separated and a bit Saliva was between our mouths.

The next day Bakugo Pov:
——————————————————————
The next morning I woke up and directly closed my eyes 'cause of the sun shining that came from the window I then slowly opened my one eye and then the other. I looked down at my Boyfriend soon to be my Baby's mom still sleeping his Head in my chest He was so cute!!! I then smiled and Played with his hair
"Mhm..." He slowly opened his eyes and looked up to meet my eyes I smiled at him and he quickly smiled back. "What time is it?" He asked "it's 6am!" I said looking at the Clock on the nightstand. "Mhm Kay..." He said nuzzling his head on my chest. I chuckled and took my phone from the nightstand. I unlocked it und scrolled through Instagram I went to shoto's acc to see if he post something new and indeed he did I blushed put the photo to my Favs and liked it.

The instagram acc is not mine!!! And the pic isn't mine Either! Go follow them They have really nice Fanarts of Todoroki!:)

Then someone texted me I looked who it was and it was The Old hag

Old hag🙄🤍: Oi Brat!

Me(Bakugo): What!?

Old hag🙄🤍: Is shoto still sleeping??

Me: Yes!! Why?

Old hag🙄🤍: Awww I thought we could go shopping for the baby :(

Me: He's only Pregnant for a month now it's to early we don't even know the gender-

Old hag🙄🤍: Idc!! We could At least buy something simple like a baby bed or something!:)

Me: Well to bad he asleep!

Old hag🙄🤍: yeah yeah Whatever🙄 If he wakes up Tell him that he should call me! Oh and Rei is also coming so if he wants to he can call her!:)

Me: Mhm K i have to go😒 Bye

Old hag🙄🤍: DON'T USE THAT EMOJI YOU STUPID BRAT!!

Me: I CAN USE ANY EMOJI I WANT🙄🙄

Old hag🙄🤍: Whatever DON'T YOU DARE NOT TELL HIM I'LL CALL HIM IN A HOUR IF HE HASN'T CALLED BACK IN THAT TIME!!

Me: Ok OK!🙄

I shut Off my phone and put it back on my nightstand looking over to Shoto. He's still asleep Peacefully so I get him off of my chest (did I say that right?😭) and get up to change.

Later
——————————————————————
After I picked up my Outfit and changed I went out of the bathroom only to see shoto awake scrolling on his phone He looked up from his phone and Smiled warmly at me "Good morning Kat!" He said and his smile still on his cute face. "Morning By the way my mom said if you could call her you can call your mom too!" I said He nodded and said:"Mhm I think I'll just call your mom since my mom doesn't have Internet outside! Hey Could I borrow your phone to call her I don't have her number" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Sure It's on my nightstand you already know my Code right?" I asked. "Yes I do!" He said smiling and taking my phone from the nightstand I go to the bed sitting beside him I watched as he unlocked my phone and searched Old hag's number. "Old hag?" He asks. "Yeah what's wrong about that name??" "Well you do know your mom is not Old right?" He said "yeah yeah whatever just call her!" I said.

After Todoroki talked to Mitsuki
——————————————————————
"Alright bye Mitsuki I'm really sorry But I think it's to early we don't even have any space for things like that and we haven't even told our teachers yet..."He talked I guess he didn't agree. "Again I'm really sorry it's just you know... We have to tell the Teachers about me being pregnant then the class then we'll see what happens next I'm only 1 month pregnant.." He said again. "Alright Bye Mitsuki Have a nice day!" He answered and canceled the call. "Hey uhh... I was wondering this the whole time.. We haven't told the teachers yet how are you gonna be training because That's not good for the kid you know..." I asked a bit worried. "I don't know kat.. I was thinking Of only Telling Aizawa sensei first so he knows that I can't be training.." He said but then started speaking again before I could Respond "But If we tell him he will for sure say the we have to tell Principal nezu and that he'll come with me that's the problem I'm extremely scared that they will kick me out of the school..." he said and I can tell he wants to cry I go and hug him "shhh It will be okay you know you were scared telling our family too but in the end they accepted us!" I said. "But that's different They can easily kick me out of the school because I'm pregnant and can't train but I have to train 'cause I wanna be a hero remember!?" He answered. I put my hands on his chin and make him look up so he can see me in the eyes. He's eyes are Watery to be honest If I look longer in his eyes I'm gonna start crying too. I hug him and Rub circles on his back "don't worry baby they won't kick you out of the school!" I said and Place my chin on his head.

Ok this is the end of this chapter this was the longest chapter I've ever done😭✋🏻

Words: 1264

I'm sorry It will be longer to wait for the next chapter 'cause I still have so much exams😭