Chapter 6

This is the continuation of the last chapter where they will have dinner with Bakugo's parents

3 Hours later Bakugo Pov:
—————————————
Me and Todoroki changed and went out to the park and bought these gifts we had to search 1 WHOLE HOUR TO FIND THAT STUPID SHIRT!! But we finally found it and now we went to our dorms to change so we could go and have dinner with my parents Todoroki was really nervous I could tell Not gonna lie I'm a bit nervous too what if they won't accept the fact that he is pregnant I mean he's 16 and I'm 17. Well I was done changing and waiting outside Todoroki door.

Here is Bakugo's outfit:)

And here is Todoroki's Outfit:D

Still Bakugo's Pov: —————————————————While I was waiting for him Stupid deku cane with fucking pink cheeks ugh I mean like she is so clingy I wonder if she goes to the shower with him

Still Bakugo's Pov:
—————————————————
While I was waiting for him Stupid deku cane with fucking pink cheeks ugh I mean like she is so clingy I wonder if she goes to the shower with him. "Hey kacchan what are you doing here??" He asked. "ARE YOU BLIND I'M WAITING FOR MY BOYFRIEND TO COME OUT!" I screamed He's annoying me already!! "Oh okay but why are you so dressed where are you guys going??" "We are going to meet my parents duh!" I said while I rolled my eyes! "Oh cool tell Aunt Mitsuki I said Hi!" He said while smiling. "Yeah yeah whatever!" Then Todoroki's door opened and he came out. "Oh hey Midoriya!" He said while smiling. "Hello Todoroki-Kun have fun with Bakugo and his parents!" He said. "Thank you!" "What is that??" The nerd asked. "Oh nothing just a little gift for his parents! I'm sorry but I have to go now!" "Oh alright bye have fun!"

Later when they arrived Mitsuki Pov
—————————————————————
*DING DONG* "Masaru Hun come on they're here!" I said Excitedly "Yes I'm coming sweetheart" My Husband Masaru said. I went to the door and opened it "Hello Shoto~" I said Happy! "Hello Mitsuki How are you?" He said while coming in and Closing the door.

Btw in this Story Todoroki and Bakugo are rich bitches so uhh yeah😏

Bakugo's House: