Chapter 7

Todoroki Pov:
————————————
It was Wednesday and Today was the day we will tell my Parents that I'm pregnant because we told Bakugo's Parents last Saturday. Not gonna lie I was extremely scared even if they are so nice and do everything I want I'm still a bit scared... Me and Bakugo already changed and now we are buying the same thing we bought for his parents.

Bakugo's Outfit:

Todoroki's Outfit:

Todoroki's Outfit:

Later (still Todoroki's Pov) —————————————————— After we bought the things we went straight Home

——————————————————
After we bought the things we went straight Home. When we reached home my Mom opened the door she was wearing something normal Her white shoes (idk how to say it in english🥲) 
White sweatpants a grey/white tank top and a light brown jacket (I guess😭)

 When we reached home my Mom opened the door she was wearing something normal Her white shoes (idk how to say it in english🥲)  White sweatpants a grey/white tank top and a light brown jacket (I guess😭)

"Come in Sweetheart I'm happy you decided to come home again!" She said smiling. "I'm glad Too mom." I said going in and hugging her. "Hello Rei" Bakugo said smiling and higging her too. "Hello Bakugo you did grow up a bit!" She said her smile still on her face. I giggled and took off my shoes and Greeted my dad.
He has a green jacket and withe T-shirt light brown jeans and black and white shoes.

He smiled and said hello

He smiled and said hello. Natsuo came running like a little kid hugging me like a side hug or something (idk how to call it:'>) And ruffled my hair "hey baby bro how are you huh! Is he treating you right?" He asked while giving a death glare to Bakugo. If he only finds out later Bakugo will be dead:'). He was wearing a light brown jacket a t-shirt with something on it (you'll see later👍🏻) and grey/white pants

Fuyumi came peeking her head out from the kitchen "hello shoto Hello Bakugo! Everyone can go and sit on the table Food will be done in 5 minutes!" She said smiling wide

Fuyumi came peeking her head out from the kitchen "hello shoto Hello Bakugo! Everyone can go and sit on the table Food will be done in 5 minutes!" She said smiling wide. "What's with that bag?" Natsuo asked looking at the bag "O-Oh It's-" I was cut off by Bakugo "You'll find out after dinner" "mhm K.." Natsuo then said.

AFTER DINNER Bakugo Pov:
——————————————————————
After dinner Natsuo then said "Now come on give me that bag!" He said. "Tch I'm gonna give it to Rei." I said giving Rei the bag she thanked me and opened it "A Baby shirt?" She asked confused. "Oh no..." Natsuo stated. "What?" Rei asked. "OMG SHOTO YOUR PREGNANT!?" Fuyumi screamed excitedly. "Uhh... y-yes.." he said looking a bit nervous. "OMG EEEEEE" she screams and Hugging Sho then me. "Aha.." Enji said. "Mhm someone wants to die right dad?" Natsuo said giving me a death glare. Well Not gonna lie it did scare me a bit-
"Now now!" Rei said. "Why so early tho?" She asked. "Well you see mom it wasn't planned. I threw up every morning so me and Bakugo went to the doctor and he told us I was pregnant I didn't want to do Abortion 'cause that would be Murder.. and If I give the baby to adoption It would hurt my feeling 'cause I know that I'm gonna be a mom...." He said looking down. "And If you won't accept that we'll leave right now!" He said crying. I looked at him and hugged him rubbing circles on his back to calm him down. Rei looked at us sad and shocked at the same time.. "Ofc I will accept you and if you guys need any help we'll be there! If you want to we can take care of the baby too while you guys are at school!" She said smiling but also a tears starting to form on her eyes "Ofc we accept you Why would I let my little brother leave!" Fuyumi said. "Fine we will accept you but If you hurt my Son We will kill you!" Enji said. "Mhm K i'll accept.." Natsuo said rolling his eyes.
"Thanks guys!" Todoroki said facing them with his teary eyes.
He then turned to me gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled. Honestly that smile melted my heart. It was so sweet and then with his teary eyes. "Alright guys let's celebrate thid with chapanie!"  (I don't know how to write that🥲) "YES!" Everyone said besides shoto. "Baby what do you want to drink water or a juice?" I said looking down at him. "Mhm water?" He answered I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

I hope you like this sorry if it's a bit late I just have really much to do at school I'm also writing an math exam in a week😭
And I just really feel like shit right now:')
-Word: 773

Have a nice day/night!❤️
BYEEEE