D e s t i n y 1; EV

Here is your request chingu~ @Rosie123434, you know my english is bad -___- Hope you like it :)

“Boo, I was bound to marry with someone else.”

Tears fell into my eyes. I’m afraid of hurting him. I don’t know what to do if I lose something precious to me, if I lose the man I love.

I don’t want to marry with a stranger!

But how? How can I fight this feeling? Should we run away?

I stared at him intently, he was just calm.

"Go. Marry him."

What the – Is he a human?!

.

.

Chapter 1

More music please!

♫ ♪ ♫

It’s almost end of the school year so let’s party! Let’s have some fun! SUMMER.YEAH. AHA. ALRIGHT!

"You."

I’m almost deaf because of my high volume music; I didn’t know that the teacher pointed at me.

I removed my earphones accurately and stood up.

WHAT IS IT? THE CLASS WILL BE OFF SOON AND FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR, NOW IT’S MY TURN TO BE SCOLDED?! I SUFFERED 10 MONTHS TO BE A GOOD MODEL STUDENT IN THIS ALL GIRL’S SCHOOL, BUT THIS FREAKIN’ TIME?! TSK!

"Go home, your mom needs you." My teacher said calmly.

My Teacher Forest sent me home (How cool is that huh? Forest! Her name is Forest by the way) There’s nothing wrong with me but they said it’s because of my mom, I thought this would be the day that I’ve been waiting for, SUMMER, but because of my teachers (teachersssss because they knew me, I’m too popular! XD) they said that I should go home, my energy drained for a moment, my heart is ready to burst because I’m so nervous right now, there is something in my mind that really interrupts me. The word, ‘what if’ what if my mom will be out of her mind again!?

Since my Dad is gone, my mom didn’t eat for 5 days so for that, she got sick.

1 year, she thought of suicidal, (wait? Suicide, is that what call when you try to cut yourself?) she lost a lot of blood so she was confined at our hospital.

Our Hospital is the only business that we have right now. My mom is a Doctor, that’s why I’m really confused! Why can’t she cure herself?! -______-“

She can cure her heart so that she will move on and go on with her life. But not as in move on, I mean she have a life that was given to her intentionally, she still have a mind, hands, feet, why can’t she live peacefully and try to accept the fact that Dad is gone.

It’s been 3 years since my Dad died, our company got bankrupt. 3 companies at the States, 2 in Korea, 5 here in the Philippines.

And because my teacher excused me, I don’t know what to do if my mom tries to kill herself again!

I am now a Grade 11 student and literally I will be Grade 12 this coming school year.

Name?

Sophia Marie Morgan, 17 years old, the only child, Daddy’s girl, but because of that car accident, I started to feel anger, on why on earth that he left us? I want to seek for reasonable answers but I think,

For me, I already found it.

The reason, so that my mom will cherish the world with me, to love me just like what she did to Dad.

Honestly, we’re not close.

I’m on my way home and when I went upstairs, my mom surprised me because she embraced me, so tight! Okay? What’s with her?

I felt a little joy because I thought she will confined again at the hospital because of the stupid things she might do! Right then, I hugged her back.

She gave me a piece of paper.

O____________________________O

"No way mom!!!!!!!"- I cried

I went down immediately and decided to sit at the leaving room, my mom followed me and sat beside me.

Do I have to do this?

 “Dear,  this is the only way to save our company, we are very thankful because we thought we don’t have any chance but God saves us!”

"Mom? I can't believe it!"

I didn’t know that you are like this mom!

"Please do understand."

“Understand? So explain it to my beautiful face on how did you came up with this thing, that you are pursuing me to marry a STRANGER!?”