☀︎︎ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖☀︎︎

3rd pov

3rd pov

"My beloved children...I thank you for gathering here under such short notice", the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps, Ubuyashiki Kagaya, spoke.

"Of course, Master, we will always make time to meet you", the Insect Hashira, Shinobu Kocho replied. "Thank you, Shinobu", Ubuyashiki smiled. "If I may master, what's the reason you ask us to assemble before you today", the Wind Hashira, Sanemi Shinazugawa, asked. The master looked to where Sanemi was and smiled. "...To welcome a new member to our family", the master answered. The Hashira lift their heads with shocked looks on their face. None of them were informed of a new member joining the Hasiras.

"Y/n, come on out please", The master said still looking forward. A cloaked woman appeared from within the dark of the room the Master was standing in front of. She stopped just behind the master, but still within the Hashiras view. Even with the cloak over her head you could see the glowing honey gold demon eyes.

"Wait Master! Is she a demon", The Flame Hashira, Kyōjurō Rengoku, asked loudly. "Half, I am half demon," Y/n spoke. "That's impossible", Sanemi spat. Y/n stepped out from the shadows towards the edge of the platform she was standing on. Then she took one step out into the sunlight.

"My mother was human when I was in her womb", she spoke. "Then she was turned mid pregnancy", she added. "She died during childbirth, but I lived", she finished while grabbing her hood. She pulled it down revealing her pure white locs, but some of them were moving. Few snake heads emerged from within her hair, their golden eyes looking around at the Hashiras before them. Most of the Hashiras let out a shocked gasp, even Obani, the serpent pillar, was shocked.

"Are they actually alive", Obanai questioned up from the tree. Leaning down slightly song wit his snake to get a closer look.

"Yes they are", Y/n answered, one of the snakes tongue sticking out for a split second. "Half demon or not, she's still is one", Sanemi fussed. "I do not consume blood", Y/n commented causing him to look at her. "Nor do I combust when graced by the sun's rays", she added looking at him. "The only demonic attributes are my hair and eyes, nothing more", she finished."If you wish for me to prove it slice your own arm to create a few blood drops, even if a spill if you want", she suggested. Sanemi glared harshly at her. If looks could kill Y/n would be in a bloody pulp right now.

"I must go now my children, please accept her as one of your own", Ubuyashiki Kagaya, the master, spoke his hands being held by the two smaller people. "Master", the Hashiras replied bowing their heads towards him. He smiled at them then glanced at where Y/n was.

"Welcome to the Hashira, my dear child", he smiled. "Thank you, master", Y/n replied turning her body towards her then bowed. The master turned around along with the small people letting them guide him back into the building. While bowing Y/n made eye contact with a curious Hashira. When they made eye contact with the Love Hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji quickly looked away. Her cheeks turning red slightly. She made eye contact with Y/n who never looked away. Her snakes looked at the Mitsuri as well, their tongues sticking out at her to taste the air. Mitsuri smiled at Y/n. A friendly, warm smile that made even Y/n's cold heart skip a beat. Y/n looked away almost immediately.

This was the day the Life Hashira was born