𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷

I feel like sharing that I have been in love with this guy I've known for a few years. We're going to call him Lemon.

To start it off, Lemon's hot headed, can act (theater), plays football and basketball, he's like 2-3ish inches taller than me (I'm one of the taller people), and he swears under his breath.

When he first came as a shadow student. 4th grade me had two other boys on the table (both were "Eugh"). Then he came to the school in 5th grade, and on the day, we were getting all our stuff prepared at school and I saw him (love at first sight 101).

It sounds like some cheesy/cringy love story. It's not.I accidently became friends with his sister (we'll call her Grapefruit). Like legitimately accidently became friends with her. She would ask every now 'n then if I liked him. I said no of course, but I always felt like it she was trying to do something inconspicuously and was doing it terribly wrong. I believe Lemon did like me then, at least he gave enough hints that he did.

Then I believe he liked this one girl, who we will call Holly, after that. Holly is smart, pretty, nice, and great at everything she does (she is fucking amazing).

Then we met another girl who I did volleyball with this year (we can call her Tangerine). He stars at her in the classes he has with her. He blushed when his friends called him out in homeroom (I got called out too, but it wasn't that noticeable). Lemon is a simp for Tangerine, and it is so cute to watch.

BUTT

That is not my top ship for him. I ship him with the tallest guy in our grade. He's name is now Lime (Lemon's bestie). Lime once rested his head on Lemon's shoulder, and Lemon rested his on Lime's head while reading. Lime is very flirty. One time he decided to do the whole yawn then put your arm around them to Strawberry. Strawberry was going to murder him, and Lemon looked pissed.

Why do I like him? Who the fuck knows?