𝓟𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓼 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓞𝓿𝓮𝓻

Helloooooooooooooooooooooo random people who have nothing better to do. Pineapple here, just so you know I suck at grammar. Just a warning. The reason I have rejected everyone is because I am a loyal simp. For 4 years I have had a crush on this guy who's shorter than me and he is Asian (Thai). We will call him mango. Do pineapple and mango go together, like in reality- do they taste good together? Idk man I'll try later. The author of the other stories will have a fruit name starting now... grape. She my bestie and knows all this already. I'm currently with her but she is putting all her attention on other people on Pinterest so I'm here craving attention. ESFP here... if that says anything lmao. Strawberry and I are vibing together now, he now knows he just confessed at the wrong time, and I may take him next year. Idk man it depends I'll make the decision when it comes, I just want to avoid it for now. Is that mean? I don't think it is- well I've run out of things to say.

How are all of you? I hope you are all doing great and if you aren't you are good enough :). Oml question 2: What's your favorite song? I'm curious to know if we are similar. Ooh and if you are comfortable explain your crush :D I want tea. Anyways this is just random, out of pure boredom. One day I will fully take over this and kick grape out of her own house, steal her cat, and her yearbooks so I can be a simp. This will be payback because she took my grandmother out of her grave and decided to flex with her coffin with her inside. SMH and she stole her fine china. 

Oh, speaking of story's I've made up I made one up about strawberry, grape, and me. I am a male; grape was my bb who is a gold digger and cheater.  Strawberry is the female (Tiffany) I cheated on grape with. That's actually a long story and I don't feel like typing it. Uhhhhhhhh yeah um- bye? 

PS- Don't judge me too harshly or else my depression will take over *insert cringe gacha depressed kid* Don't pay mind to that actually I'm just bored. bro grape just asked me if it was 2022.... help her please. She needs Jesus.

That actually wasn't the end, sorry I'm just neurodivergent- SO today grape and I went to a store that smelled like perfumes old ladies like and I hated it, but we still went into it anyways... Grape was testing out these weird scent things and she spilled one all over her arm. Believe it or not it was the worst smelling one out of them all and I was repelled away not just by the fact she is way out of my league, but she smelled bad. If I were to describe it, I would say an old lady was in the garden touching lavender and then decides to go back inside her old lady smelling house and use hand sanitizer.... Put those 3 smells together and bam you get the way she smelled. She looked sexy but smelled awful.  She is not very bright in certain situations. I feel like I should end here. Bye fr people!

-Pineapple (Lorelai the Goddess of Laundry Detergent or GoLD)

How do I publish- bruh what. Oh, I'm blind haha...