Chapter Three

Third person pov:

It was finally Friday and the whole campus was bursting with excitement for the first home game of the year . Everyone was wearing either the team jerseys or black and purple clothes as it was the team's jersey colour.

The group also wore jerseys but suddenly they realized one thing.

" Hey, has any of you realized that Trisha doesn't have a jersey ? We didn't even tell her to wear the team colours " Suhyeon spoke .

" Shit , i forgot too " Hana sighed " Nam hyuk can you see if there's any jersey in the campus store? I'll pay "

"Already checked for my younger brother yesterday but it was sold out last monday . What we'll she wear now ? " Nam hyuk said worried.

" Actually , i kinda thought this before and brought my old jersey for her ..... i think it might be larger for her but it can do "

Everyone was shocked and kept staring at Sunghoon . Was the quite Ice prince actually worrying for someone? That too for a girl he knows only for a week? Unbelievable.

" looky looky , does someone have a crush on little miss Trisha? "

______

Sunghoon's pov:

As soon as Felix teased me i got flustered .

" what? No no what are you guys talking about ! I don't like her and i just thought it would be awkward for her to not blend in today okay? That's why i did that . Stop trying to make things up Felix " I grumbled. Then i heard the most annoying voices in the world .

" Hi Sunghoon! Would you like a bottle of fruit punch? I got your favorite one " lee deemin's words annoyed me. She has been running after me since last two months not caring that i don't like her back .

" No thanks " i replied.
" What are you guys talking about anyways? " Ae cha asked .

"We're talking about sunghoon's crush on Trisha" replied Nam hyuk.

"Hyuk! Stop this nonsense" i scolded.

" Her? She's a stupid trash . So dumb and ugly " Ae cha started with soojin following, "yeah , she's dumb "

" Says the actual dumb one " Hana sassed .

" Ugh i hate you all " Soojin and Ae cha stomped away but deemin kept looking behind me maliciously then looked at me at went away. When i looked to see what was behind me , i saw it was Trisha.

She looked so beautiful with her hair in ponytail and a cute top and jeans on .

I want her

No I don't

Stop denying

I'm not.

" Hey guys what- oh you all are wearing matching jerseys? " She was slightly shocked.

"Yes, it's the game tradition . We know you don't have one but don't worry. Our little Sunghoon has you covered. Right Sunghoonie? " Jiho smirked at me . I just glared at her.

" He brought you his old jersey so you can match with us "

" He did ? Awwwwww that's so sweet of him." Trisha cooed.