Chapter Two

Sunghoon's pov :

Me and my friends are at the cafeteria waiting for the new girl to come. Me and Jiho were lightly conversing , Hyeok and Hana were having a fight over ' what comes first, chicken or egg ' and Suhyeon being the mother hen was as usual trying to stop their dumb fight. Go Ara and Choi Aera were minding there own business and chatting away.

" Yo , why aren't we eating yet? " My other best friend Felix came and plopped down beside me.

" Hey there Lee Felix , you done talking to the coach ? " Jiho asked .

"Yeah i was done a while ago but i got late searching for Nam hyuk. That fucker took too long in bathroom "

" No need to badmouth me Feelz . We know you love me " Nam hyuk replied from behind.

" Stop calling me that stupid nickname you hoe "

" i won't fee- "

"Hello everyone "

Everybody went quiet as the new girl arrived at the table .
" I'm sure you guys already know my name. Please call me Trisha and thanks for letting me to join your lunch "

" Ahh the guest of honour is here . It's no problem . Please sit down beside me and let us introduce ourselves " Yang hyeok spoke .

" no , she'll sit with me " hana said .

" No , me "
"No- "

" She'll sit beside me " i suddenly spoke surprising everyone even myself . " I mean she'll need some quietness after all of you guys start to ramble so it's a safe choice f oi r her isn't it? "

" Am i hearing things or the Ice prince is willingly letting someone sit beside him " Jiho teased me , that girl . Ugh , why am i even friends with her?

" Shut up guys. It was just a polite offering. No need to mix it up with something else " i said .

Is it? , my subconscious mind taunted.

Shut up .

As soon as i chided my mind , the girl Trisha sat beside me and everyone started to introduce themselves.

_________

Trisha's pov :

Soon after i sat down the crowd started introducing themselves.

" As you know , i'm you're new bff Kim hana. That's you're other bestie Park Suhyeon "

" heyy! I can introduce myself! "

" We know mother , shut up . I'm Yang hyeok , the hottest guy in the college. Lemme know if you wanna hangout sometimes yeah? You're gorgeous " hyeok said as i blushed with compliment but confidently replied,
" Thanks but i'd rather search a fresh tissue in the packet , you know...the one's that are not used a 100 times hehe " Everyone started to laugh including hyeok himself .

" fiesty huh? I like you. You'll fit in just fine "

And then others started too introduce themselves. There was a girl with grey eyes and long pretty hair named Choi aera , i met her when the student welcoming club came . Then there was Go Ara , she was quite funny and lovely person .
The girl beside Sunghoon was Park jiho , a lovely girl with pretty curly hair. She was sunghoon's best friend. Then another one of Sunghoon's best friend felix came to introduce himself. He was very handsome with his purpley silver dyed hair and pretty eyes.