0: Prologue

Deep underground, or maybe in a massive castle, barely anyone knows. Inside were multiples of cloaked figures in purple, black and gold. "Release subject eighty two." One of them spoke.

A massive door opened into a large clearing of stone. Inside were small pillars of metal sticking up form the ground. From the door entered a massive beast. With the build of a regular human but three times the size of a fully grown man. It's most obvious features was it's relations to cows due to their face and horns. It was a Minotaur. A species that had long been enslaved and used for forced labor, war machines or in this case test subjects.

Many Minotaurs are quite intelligent, able to speak and act like a regular human. This one however was different. Due to many years of enclosed slavery it was far more beast-like than other members of their species. As soon as it was released it started to thrash around, slamming into the walls in any hope of making a dent. The walls stood strong as the cloaked figures watched the Minotaur rage from a high point of view.

"It is ready my Lady." A cloaked figure spoke as all looked towards a singular person. A woman cladded in robes radiating a sense of betterment. It was clear this person was very influential and powerful.

The woman walked forwards and spoke in a beautiful voice "Release Apollyon."

A gate on the opposite side of the Minotaur opened, making the bull stop. All eyes now looked towards the opened door where inside was completely black, if not for the two small blood red glows from it.

The rageful Minotaur wanted to charge forward but it found it couldn't. His body was naturally overcoming it's rage in order to stop itself from attacking whatever was staring at him. Suddenly some noises could be heard, chains being unshackled. Then a growl, near demonic radiating a primal power. After that steps, due to the silence everyone heard the stomps as a black armored foot appeared out of the shadows.

Then after the other foot. A relatively short figure cladded in a blackened armor revealed itself, growling on all fours. It looked around till it made eye contact with the woman who ordered his release at the start. She smirked as the beast looked at it's prey. The Minotaur. Upon it's helmet the shape of a wolf it's eyes shaped like a mix between a lightning bolt and a scar the Minotaur saw death looking but at it.

 Upon it's helmet the shape of a wolf it's eyes shaped like a mix between a lightning bolt and a scar the Minotaur saw death looking but at it

The Minotaur couldn't help but shiver despite facing a creature smaller than four times it's size. But it gathered up it's courage and roared in challenge at the metal wolf. The beast remained silent as it started before dashing to the Minotaur's left. 

The Bull tried to follow the metal monster with it's eyes but it was too fast, using the metal pillar to obscure it's vision. Suddenly the monster appeared. It opened it's metal mouth and latched onto the Minotaur's arm and chomped onto it hard. The Minotaur was thankful for his naturally buff body as the beast's bites did not affect it too much.

Using it's massive hand it grabbed the creature and threw him away. But the creature was soon back as it slashed the Minotaur with it's metal claws, drawing blood with five long slashes on the Bull's side. The Minotaur roared in pain as it tried to fight off the black metal beast. But anytime it threw it away the monster would appear in moments clawing and biting into the Bull.