Voting for Love Interest and Party Members

A/N: Sup pals. As you can see by the title this is a vote on who should be Dire's Love Interest (I'm not a fan for harems). I've decided between some but I haven't made a final decision as each as their positives and negatives. But of course if you feel I left someone out comment who and why you think so.

The options are:
-Kai'sa 
-Ahri  
-Vayne 
-Riven
-Syndra

Some I believe could make interesting stories for example Vayne is a psychotic monster hunter while Dire is a highly empathetic monster. I'm still a little on the fence for Ahri since if you've played the Ruined King game her and Yasuo clearly have something in the air. Syndra is also a weird one since she has no recent lore besides her being a powerful mage and that's it. But that also means I get to be creative with her character.

The deadline for Vayne or Riven would be before the Sentinels of Light. Ahri is during the Ruined King game and Kai'sa is unknown so far but at max would be a mini Void War event that I have planned but I don't know when that'll be. Syndra's deadline will probably be the earliest as she escapes her prison quite early compared to the other deadlines so if you're keen on Syndra be quick.

Also, should I reveal who I'm planning to be in Dire's party like Jinx and Kayn? Or would you prefer for it to be a surprise. Like with the love interest name suggestions for party members too. They just have to make sense as someone like Irelia wouldn't leave Ionia even after the Ionian invasion as that's just not her character. They also have to have some fraction of good in them so no one like Aatrox or Pyke. 

When it comes to future Shadows I plan to add all Shadows that are in Solo Leveling and a little more. Each one will be a character already established in the lore besides from Tusk as there are no High Orcs in Runeterra (But there are Trolls *wink wink*).

Just know I'm fine with either one of these girls to be the love interest so don't worry about that (As a top main I despise Vayne in League with every fiber of my being).