~𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Trigger warning
~my opinion
~ Manga spoilers
  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒐

~he had a YouTube channel. Everyone wanted to get on the scene when it came to YouTube in it's early days. He had karate videos with Baji. And vlogs that Shinichiro recorded (this is somewhat canon if yk)

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

𝑲𝒆𝒏 𝑹𝒚𝒖𝒈𝒋𝒊

~he grew up with girls. So he was prolly the player of the school. Besides beating up people. He was the school's hero. He also can play piano. That's the guy he grew up with; he has a very close bond with him and tells him everything.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒚𝒖 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒐

~ very summer he volunteered at an animal shelter. And begged his mother for years for a cat. That is what made him so mature cause his mom prolly said, "you have to show me your responsible for a cat" The first time he had a peyoung Yakisoba was prolly with a Baji. When his mom said mature, he for thought that meant regulating everything, even in school.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

𝑲𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒔

~little league. They did every sport. I think their mother found out about the devil twins and took them out of sports. They promised not to do that again. They have been clean for years. And have been really good boys. They got videos game instead. And like nahoya rage quits.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

𝑲𝒆𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒋𝒊

~Headcanon described him as partly Latino last round. He swears in Spanish, and his mother doesn't know what  he's saying. He was spoiled till, like she found out what he was saying. He didn't go to kindergarten. And he started school early. His mom and him have frequent game nights/ movie nights.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

𝑲𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒚𝒂

~he was the very polite three year old. Imagine it's winter time, and baby Kazutora is dressed in winter clothing and just toddles to you with a candy cane and says "here you go." He was also that kid that got excited every time someone else besides his mom would kiss him. He was a very nice little boy. That's why he's so damaged now. He's the definition of "why doesn't the nice guy get the girl in the end"

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

𝑺𝒉𝒖𝒋𝒊 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒎𝒂