heartache

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Trigger warning

~ Mlm

~ homosexuals (im scared of them.)

~homophobia

~Pride month

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✼O.o Heartache Draken x Male Reader O.o°

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The only thing (yn) could think of is seeing Draken again. However he has to wait till later on that day when Toman has their weekly meeting. (yn) isn't really tough and strong. He's more on the smart side. Almost like Kisake but he doesn't have any ulterior motive. Maybe (yn) does.

He sat in the back of the class where no one could bother him. He's not out to anyone.. Anyone but Emma. Emma Sano. the little sister of Manjirou Sano. The two have been close since they met. She have (yn) his spot in Toman. Spot as secretary.

Teh (hc) male pulled out his phone to find a notification from "Him". It was text message:

"Are you coming to today's meeting? Or are you gonna bail on us again..."

(yn) face flustered and his heart was beating out of chest. It wasn't as if he was going out with him. He was straight anyway. So it was pointless to have a crush on this guy. However (yn) couldn't control the feelings he has for this guy.

"Heyyy~" A voice called to him. The only other person that talks to him in school. Mikey. Though (yn) and Emma Are close, that doesn't stop the two from being friends. "Hey mikey..." (yn) looked at the blond. " You got ken-chins message? '' Mikey sat next to him as (yn) nodded. " Yea.. i was just about to respond."

" So you're coming. The amount of time you spend studying is insane. it's like you barely have time for us anymore." Mikey complained. " Well, I want to get into a good highschool and land a good job in the future. You should take pride in your education." (yn) said turning to mikey. " other than that, yes i'm coming..." (yn) was going to say something else but it's better left unsaid.

" great! let's go!" Mikey said pulling (yn) up. Pink dusted the blonds face. " Uhm... But class is still in session." (yn) said following the blond. " Yea and you missed a month of toman shit!" (yn) sighed as he just followed behind.

It wasn't long till the duo reached Draken class. "Now let's get Ken-Chin!" (yn) face turned red when the nickname "Ken-chin" was mentioned. " Do we really have to.. He can meet us at the shrine..." Mikey looked at him for a good second.

" Why not"

Those words are very dangerous coming from Mikey. But (yn) still chose to follow behind him.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The trio left school and were on their way to a sweet shop. (yn) in between the two. His mind was running in circles with being so close to Draken. However he still held mikeys hand. To which Mikey never minded. He finds (yn)'s hands very soft. It matches his personality, a personality that he likes.