✫𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒕.2 (𝑾𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒂 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓✫

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Trigger warning

~ Manga spoilers
✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"no not really, i never told her. She seemed to make her life all the while, i wonder if she thinks of me?" he mumbled in the last part. "your going see her one day, ok big brother!" Senju said, patting his back with a smile. "you say that,"

The white haired girl looked at him, confused, "hm, you don't think I can?" She said, a smile growing on her face. Wakasa looked at her, "I'm it saying that"

"I'll let you know that I have connections! I bet I can find her. What's her name?" Senju so eagerly said determined to find this mystery girl.

"Alright then... Her name is (YN) (ln)." He said, not giving any thought to what the girl could do. Senju seemed to be satisfied as she got up to leave the roof. "Give me till next week to find her!" She said with a smile.
✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Like everyday, Wakasa opens his gym. His life never turned out the way he wanted it to. Truth is, (YN) quickly cut him off after finding out he was in a gang. Happened a year after starting high school. He doubts that she would ever see him.

She's probably living that life. Maybe has a husband, a stable job and kids. Meanwhile, wakasa owns a gym.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

(Flashback: 13 years) 

The next day at school was especially weird for the two. They haven't spoken not a single word to each other. Wakasa could have taken this chance to start a conversation of his own; however he was dragged away by his friends. 

"Yoo~ whose your lady friend?" Haru moved his eyebrows as he wrapped an arm around wakasa's shoulder. "Its non of your buisness..." Wakasa said, moving the boys arm from him. But he shrugged. "Your girlfriend. Youre pretty lucky going into middle school with a girl." he continued to say. 

once again, (yn) felt as if she was being tossed away. Being replaced. Was it time for Wakasa to move on from her. They've been friends forever.. But some friends just drift apart. (yn) seemed lost in her thoughts, when she didn't notice her friend calling her name. "(YN)!" Her friend chanted once more. (yn), looked to her side to find (fn). "Her (fn), sorry i was thinking of something." 

"It seems to be very imporant if youve stopped walking. " she said, linking her arms with (yn). "c'mon we have to check out the clubs today, they takign new memebers today!" (fn) said dragging (yn) along with her. 

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Wakasa found himself going to the light music club, like he said the day before. But so happen to bump into another person on the way there. "im sorry, " the guy said. He looked awful. Wakasa made a certain face, which made the other guy feel cautious about himself. "Eh.. im sorry, its my first day, Shinichirou Sano," He held out a hand. Wakasa looked at it before taking it for a shake. "Wakasa.." he said, going out of his way to find the light music club.