Chapter 46

Andy had Ryan in front of him and he was afraid he might hurt her and the baby.

Andy: "Why are you here? Go away" she said, trying to close the door so he wouldn't let him in.

Ryan: "I want to talk to you" he said as he entered the house by force. "I know that you are alone with our little girl.."

Andy: "She is not your daughter. And.. how do you know that there is no one else?"

Ryan: "I've already taken care of your father, Ingrid and the dog"

Andy: "What did you do to him? Where are they?"

Camilla saw Ryan and ran to her mother.

Ryan: "It was easy to get them away from this house, I poisoned the dog food and it was bad"

Andy: "You're a monster"

Camilla: "Mommy, will Rex be okay? Why did the bad man hurt him?" she said crying.

Andy: "Don't worry honey, Rex will be fine"

Ryan: "And I'm not the bad man, but I'm your father"

Camilla: "No, you are the bad man, Sully is my dad"

Andy: "You're right, Sully is your dad"

Ryan: "You have to stop deluding yourself, he can never make you happy like I will. I can give you everything you need"

Andy: "Stop Ryan. Robert is the person we want in our lives, not you. We are happy with him"

Camilla: "Mommy, can I go to my room to play? I'll also take your bag to your room"

Andy: "Yes, you can go and it doesn't matter to put the bag in my room"

Camilla: "No, no, it must be put in its place"

Andy: "Ok"

Camilla was not really interested in carrying her mother's bag into the room, but she knew that there was a cell phone inside and she would call Robert. The girl took the bag and ran to her room. Meanwhile Ryan got even closer to Andy, but she pulled back.

Ryan: "You don't have to run away from me, I won't hurt you" he said, taking her by the wrists and pulling her to him. "I just want to love you" he said as he stroked her face and tried to kiss her.

Andy dodged the kiss. "You make me sick, I just want you to disappear from my life. You've already hurt me too much and I hate you for everything you've done to me"

Ryan: "I've always loved you and if I remember correctly you loved me too"

Andy: "I thought I loved you, but I didn't. You always forced me to have sex even when I didn't want to, that's not love, but it was abuse"

Ryan slapped Andy. "I've never abused you and even if I did, you don't have proof. You're only mine now" he replied as he unbuttoned Andy's shirt.

Andy: "You don't have to touch me" she said with tears in his eyes. "I know what you're going to do, but I won't let you"

Ryan: "You shut up now and I'll do whatever I want to you" he said, stroking Andy's bare skin. "I won't hurt you too much, I know you're pregnant with that troglodyte, but I don't care, we'll raise this baby together"

Andy: "Please let me go" she said sobbing.

Ryan: "If I let you go I will go to our baby and take her away with me and you will never see her again"