Chapter 154

Ever since Andy, Robert, Samantha, Alexander and Nicolas found out about Camilla's pregnancy, they never let her do anything and she was always very pampered by everyone. However, Camilla and Nicolas hadn't told anyone else that they would soon become parents and so when they were at the station, they tried to behave as usual so as not to make anyone suspect. If Nicolas could treat Camilla like he did before, Andy, but especially Robert, couldn't. Alexander and Samantha, when everyone was at home, were the same as Robert and always asked their sister if she was okay or if she needed anything.

Camilla: "Mom, will they do this until the baby is born?" she asked at a time when the two of them were alone.

Andy: "Yes and there will be nothing you can say or do to change their minds"

Camilla: "At least you don't do like them" she said smiling.

Andy: "But that doesn't mean I'm not worried about you" Camilla nodded. "I know how it feels to be in this situation and if you want some time alone, just tell me and I'll take care of them all"

Camilla: "Thank you mom" she replied, resting her head on her mother's shoulder. "There is one thing I would like right now"

Andy: "Ask me anything you want" Camilla smiled.

Camilla: "I would just like to take a long, warm, relaxing bath without anyone coming to disturb me"

Andy: "I'll take care of it" Camilla hugged her mother and Andy gave her a tender kiss on her forehead.

In order for Camilla to take that long hot and relaxing bath, Andy had sent Robert, Nicolas and Samantha to do the shopping while he then asked Alexander to take care of washing Pongo. This way Camilla got what she wanted and once she finished bathing, she was happy and ready to be together with her whole family again.

When Camilla had the appointment for the first ultrasound not only was Nicolas present, but they both wanted Andy, Robert, Alexander and Samantha to be present too because it was a very special moment. During the appointments for the subsequent ultrasound scans, however, only Nicolas was present with Camilla and obviously the rest of the family was always waiting for them at home to find out if things were going well. Meanwhile Travis was continuing to organize the wedding party for Camilla and Nicolas and, since some things Travis wanted for that day were difficult to find, that party kept getting postponed. However, at a certain point Camilla and Nicolas spoke to Travis telling him that he had already done a lot and everything would be perfect even if some things weren't there. Travis was looking for a large white wrought iron arch to be decorated with flowers and, although he had found some that would have been fine, he wanted a large one because the party had to be unforgettable. In the end he took control of the organization and both Camilla and Nicolas let him do it. The two of them had only intervened in that case because Camilla's belly was starting to grow and she wanted to reveal to everyone that day that she and Nicolas would soon become parents.

The week before the wedding party, Camilla had found out the baby's gender and she was the only one who knew. Since she and Nicolas had agreed that the baby's gender would also be revealed on the day of their wedding party and Nicolas asked for it to be a surprise for him too. Camilla accepted her husband's decision, but she had to tell someone because she really wanted to share that news. Camilla knew that if she had told Samantha or Alexander, the two would certainly have told everyone immediately, but if she had told her mother she would have given in immediately if Robert had told her and therefore she wanted to tell her father. Camilla and Robert then went to the park one afternoon and Camilla told her father everything. Robert was very happy not only for having discovered the gender of the baby, but also for something else that Camilla had told him. The two spent an entire afternoon together, they went shopping for the baby and then before returning home they stopped by to get dinner for everyone. That same evening Andy tried in every way to get his husband to talk, but no words came out of Robert's mouth, unless they were moans of pleasure.