Chapter 22 {Vicky and her friends}

* Pov Loona *

After ending the call with blitzo. I went to moxxie and Millie house and told them about how blitzo contact me, also needed some help to get away from striker.

They were surprised and happy to finally get to know where blitzo was.

" So are we going to tell stolas." Millie asked.

"No, we wouldn't be telling stolas as this was blitzo job but he is too of a pussy to ask for stolas help." I laughed. " You better not tell him that." I threaten Moxxie.

" But I didn't say anything." Moxxie said scared.

"Are you coming with us. Loona." Millie asked sweetly looking at me.

" Oh HELL NO." I shouted angrily.  "This is blitzo problem. Always getting his ass in trouble. I not taking part in this but if you guys need backup, I can ask his sister to help you guys." I answered unconcerned, walking away while  playing with my phone.

*Pov Moxxie*

"Well, moxxie. What are you waiting for. Blitzo need our help." Millie jumped excitedly. " Let's go." She started pulling me to pack our bags.

"But shouldn't we call blitzo first to find out if he really needs us." I asked worried.

" Oh moxxie stop being a wet blanket. You heard loona. He needs how help but to afraid to ask for it."

" Ok, let's get ready quickly. We can a private jet to get there faster."

" That's the spirit, moxxie." Millie smile kissing my cheeks.

Giggling to myself, Millie drag me out for us to go.

Pov. Blitzo

(Three days later)

"Ok, ladies. Today the day, you will be starting new life's as Molly and Sally. Moxxie you will called molly from now on and Millie, you will be called Sally. You two will be friends of Vicky, who came to live with her after you guys left your cheating boyfriends." I said looking at moxxie and Millie disguise as lovely ladies.

" But sir, Millie is already a lady. Wouldn't striker figure her out." He asked in confusion.

" No. He wouldn't because her name is Sally who is a sad girl who boyfriend left and came to her friend to start her new life." I answered proudly.

"Ok, then how did you already found jobs for Millie and me when we just came to live with you?"

" I just asked my friend Laura to give you two job and she said yes." I thinking back on the day.

{Flashback}

" Hi, Laura. Can you two of my bestie job as they run away from their cheating boyfriends and wants to start their life over."

Laura lookup from the counter looking at me seriously. " As all as they have no criminal record, they can start anytime." She said going back to taking orders.

"Thanks Laura." I happily skipped back to work.

{End of Flashback}

" So guys get ready before they're late for work." I said pushing them out the door so we can get a moving..

(At the restaurant)

"Wow Vicky. Your friends are excellent workers especially that short one who's carrying all the trays for the customers." Laura said pleased, " she looks like someone who's used to being ordered around."

" Yea, you're right Laura. Molly loves working overtime."

" I'm glad to hear that. Now I know who will be working night shift from now on."

"Good to know. I know Molly will be happy to hear that." I said chuckling away, walking back to moxxie and Millie.

"Hey Vic, what were you and Laura talking about?" Sally asked confused.

" Oh it's nothing, just that moxxie will be working night shift from now on."

" What, no way, Vic you can't do this. You been making me do your side of the work now I'm doing night shift." Molly complained.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I been doing my side of work for so long that I never ask you to do it."

"That's not fair. You're taking advantage of me since you started before us."

" Life's not fair Molly. Deal with it. Oh can you do my shift for me as I need to do some shopping for new clothes." I asked Molly

" No, I wouldn't be doing your side of work for you." Molly said angrily.

" Awww molly. Can't you do this for your friend Vic." I begged Molly.

" No, my final answer is no." Molly said walking away from me to service some customers.

" And for everything I did for that bitch that's how she's repays me." I angrily went back to work.

*Pov Millie*

Sigh, " blitzo can be a real drama queen when he wants too." I thought to myself heading back to work.

*Pov Stolas*

I was busying myself at my office when one of my men informed me that Moxxie and Millie left the country.

" Why did they decide to travel and where did they go?" I asked

"We tracked their phone and found out that they went to another country at the end of the world and also an unknown number called loona recently but we can't find who it was that she talk too."

I thought for a minute then said "continue monitor them and found who they're going to meet."

" Okay, boss." He said, Leaving my office.

I sat in my office thinking about what was the reason for moxxie and Millie sudden departure and why did they rush to get there.

I thought about blitzo then shake my head. " There's no way he would still be alive. It been years since he went missing after my battle with striker. I can't lose myself in thinking he's still there waiting for me.," I tried convincing myself, looking out the window. "I just need to focus on my daughter and work but I can't help myself."

Getting up from the chair. I walked out of my office and went home.

At home, my daughter was in her room playing. I let her be  and went to my room.  Laying on bed, my head went back to blitzo and what would he doing right now if he was with me. I drift away falling asleep.