Priority: TanKana

An AU where Tanjirou is a mafia who was given a mission to a certain country, that's where he meets a lawyer he has to know named, Tsuyuri Kanao.

They would be a biiiiit out of characters here, expect that.

Uh also slight NSFW? But there's no scene of 'that' y'know what I mean.

Third person's POV

You know how it feels like when you wake up in your bed, a comfy bed, where no one will interrupt you in your room, whoever the hell does something to interrupt your peaceful slumber, you'll start to curse them in your mind. Well right now, that's not in the lawyer's case.

She's not in her own room and bed.

The sizzling sound coming from the kitchen was what Kanao heard when she opens her two pink lilac eyes, she blinked many times as her sight gets clearer, that's when she got confuse where she is.

"Where... am I.." she asked, only at herself obviously. Kanao sat up from the unknown's bed, she looked around trying to collect pieces to know where she is.

Cold, she felt cold.

She noticed her naked body revealed, she doesn't have any clothes covered on her body, Kanao quickly cover herself with the blanket as she blush furiously, "Where the hell is this, this isn't my condominium..." she continues to talk to herself, now felt annoyed.

The woman can't remember anything what happened last night but it was enough when she saw her clothes folded in her side. Kanao takes the blanket off her body but before she could reach for her clothes, she saw a red fluid marked from the bed, she stopped herself, many thoughts were running through her head.

Did she had a wound that bleed?

Her period?

Or is it just ketchup?

But the only thought that's somehow connected to why is she naked on someone's bed and a red fluid that she saw in the bed itself.

That she may had a sexual intercourse with someone.

Kanao remembered her sister's lesson to her once, '"When you do it for the first time, it is normal that blood might run through down there, inside you.'" her sister, Shinobu said. Kanao then starts to panic, someone just took her virginity out of her.

She started to get mad as she grip the sheets tightly, mad at the person who did this to her, she will not forget whoever that person is and she will arrest him right away, proving him guilty.

"Oh, you're finally awake."

Kanao turned her face to the door, that voice, it was really familiar to her, the man she have been working with these past few months.

"Morning, miss Kanao."

There shown, Kamado Tanjirou, the mafia she have been working with, he's currently topless and only has a short pants on with his messy hair. He touched his shoulder by the doorframe as he look at her.

Kanao was furious as she took a glance at him, Tanjirou is the man she find somewhat annoying at the same time, boring, he always takes everything seriously even if you tell him a joke, he would roll his eyes out and change the topic, which Kanao never liked at him, but many girls do adore him, probably because of him being a gentleman and a handsome looking man, that never fails to hook the other girls up.

He is single after all.

"You! Why are you here!?" she asked desperate for the answer, she was surprised that he is here with her, they don't even share rooms.