Lessons: TanKana

Lessons: Tankana

Modern AU

Third person's POV

The empty spaced room filled with people talking and rushing to get the stuff ready for an interview of a certain artist, gave noise to every edge of the room.

There are staffs that's putting make overs for the actor, the one who's assisted to fix the lightings, the backgrounds, and the camera angles, and there's a few guests to watch.

"Hey Kanao, can you give me a hand?" The girl called turned to where her name was mentioned at, she nodded and ran on the way there.

Kanao Tsuyuri, a way too simple girl of the story. She had the traits of a girl who would make boys fall head over heels, but it wasn't too obvious to her messy hair and her face that doesn't have any powder or lipstick, that's how normal she can be, but she is a hardworking person of the building, that's why her workmates still adores her.

"On cue!" The cameraman shouted, the journalist starts to make her way on her designated seat, with a microphone fastened in the collar of her clothes.

The make-up artists finished retouching the actor's face. He thanked them after helping him, it never fails to make their heart beat rapidly.

The staffs finally calmed down and have a break, they finished all the needs for the T.V show to start any moment. Kanao caught a soda from her hand and drink it, she was glad it's finally their break.

Or so she thought.

When the actor caught an attention of her, he made his way to his colleague. Once he was close to her, he briskly took her arm to lay the straw in his lips, he took a sip at the refreshment as Kanao got startled all of a sudden.

She was about to give him a slap on his face, but before she could, he quickly escaped and sat in the seat where the journalist is already there.

There's still a minute left before the shooting starts, Kanao stood next to the cameraman, madly looking at the actor, she didn't even have the chance to lay a hit on him, he was so annoying to her..!

'Darn you, Kamado Tanjirou.' she thought. Just as he look at her with his left arm laying on the side of the armchair, and his right arm lifting, his thumb rubbing his chin. He winked at her with a smirk wearing on his face.

Tanjirou Kamado, the very generous actor of the story. Because of his good looks and good acting, he got discovered by the agency, and it didn't took long enough before he got famous, I mean we're just all about looks now, right? And of course, good behaviour.

The interview sooner started, it was going great and nice, that's why the group of people watching has a smiles on their faces, well except for Kanao.

The two met in college.

They didn't have the same career paths, but somehow, he had the reason to try becoming her friend, which obviously didn't work.

That's why Tanjirou had become so clingy and close to her, while Kanao isn't having any of it, and as the time goes, it became a normal routine for the two to meet and him to tease her.

They were even forced to have a picture together for the university's brochure.

That time, Tanjirou knew he just fell in love with her.

That was the very first time he saw her with a striped long sleeves shirt, and a denim jumper, with a cap she's wearing backwards, her shiny coal hair falls off down to her waist. The make up student artists only put a light make-up on her that time, and they thought it was the best art they ever had.