Together: TanKana

Together: TanKana

Italic words without the ' means flashbacks, so watch out lol, it might be confusing

Royal AU

Third person's POV

"Isn't the prince already twenty-five? He should have his own wife by now."

"There must be a problem with the kingdom."

"Shush, there he is."

The three women stopped gossiping about the young prince, as they saw him mounted on the horse with two royal guards around him.

As always, he smiles at every villager he walk past to, he was a very charming and handsome prince of the kingdom, it was no wonder that people can talk about him so freely without having the guards to attack them, it's because it was the prince's order to never use violence towards the innocent lives of people.

He was just... too kind, but they never blame him for that, his two loyal guards knew the real him, and it would be bad if everyone would also know, of how he loses temper, and every emotions he hides from the townspeople.

Although throughout the problems, he, the prince, always wins it through, even though her parents, and four of his siblings are probably watching him from above, he still had hope.

-

-

-

-

-

"Onii-chan- I mean... prince Tanjirou." A princess in her age of twenty four ran to meet her big brother. She bows down at him, holding the sides of her dress, her brother has just did the same.

The princess, Nezuko, noticed yet another same expression of her brother, she knew that was a fake smile, she have gone used to it, and she has nothing else to do, but to comfort him, knowing how pressured his precious brother is.

"You shouldn't be affected to what the villagers are saying. Would you like me to let the guards punish them for you?" she asked, she just knew it's because of the people's gossip about his life.

Tanjirou turned to her, and closed his eyes and shook his head, "Nezuko, that's just bad, and.." He paused, a sigh slipping from his lips, "Don't be so formal, I'm fine."

The two walked on who knows where as they continue to have conversation with each other, they're the only Kamado whose left to handle the kingdom after all..

They stopped right at the castle's garden, where gracious and colourful flowers were shown, with a small fountain running, it was a place where their family would bond together, like a normal casual family... The siblings missed them...

"Your arranged marriage is coming this weekend, nii-chan, so you shouldn't be sad now. You can finally have a family someday.." Nezuko started, looking up at the large flower planted on the pot.

"Is it the princess?" The prince asked.

"Princess -------, yes." His sister answered.

Once Nezuko turned to look at her big brother, it was visible to his face, he wasn't happy for the upcoming wedding, and he never was... She already knew that from the start, and yet she still continues to support him like it was nothing..

But she still was trying to know his true plan..

One problem about Tanjirou, her loving brother, is he doesn't want to share his emotions or ideas with anyone, neither her, his little sister herself. That's why she always have a hard time to know what does he really want.