Inventions ♤♡5◇♧

"Oh Ya! Kacchan did you like you new hero costumes I made for you?" The class was silent before shouting "Wait you made that!?" Izuku replied to the class with a "Yeah!" The class eyes went wide while their mouths went were touching the floor. They stayed like that for a while before finally calming down . Kirishima then asked "So you make support items?" Izuku replied with "no I just make support items for fun" "So then what career path do you want to take?" Asked Momo "Well I'm actually a fashion designer!" " *Gasp* that's why Bakugo's costume looked so much better" mina commented earning nods from most of class 2A. "Hah! What the f *ck do you mean extras my original costume looked way better than your ones!" Bakugo Shouted fuming. Class 2A sweat dropped while Izuku was just sitting there unfazed having been used to 13 years of Bakugo's shouting "Hey now that I think about it what's your quirk?" Denki questioned "Oh! My quirk is called  voice so basically when I sings or speaks I can do alot  like levitate something, someone or myself I can also knock people out etc." Izuku said. This shocked class 2A, he had such a strong quirk but didn't want to be a hero. Though they didn't question it. They spent the rest of the day talking and decided to meet up at the beach next Friday.
Sorry for the short part I've had serious writers block