Chapter 1- when it all starts

Juliette and Thomas have been dating for almost a year now. The beginning of junior year was difficult enough. But now Jul was just getting in the drama.
Jul walked to her locker and sleeplessly put her combination in.
"Goodmorning mi amor" Thomas said handing her an iced vanilla latte.
"Somehow you are perfect." Juli laughed and took the cup from Tommy. Michael was at his locker watching them. Jul noticed him staring and just uncomfortably laughed. Tommy took her books carrying them for her and grabbed her hand walking her to class. She had this amazing boyfriend, but she still had a desire for Michael. She knew she shouldn't, not only because she had the best boy in the world, but also because it was a widely known fact that Michael was in a relationship with Leigha. Leigha and Jul weren't close friends but they were friends, and because of that, she knew that Lei would show up to school covered in bruises, hickeys and makeup trying to cover it all.
Either they were into kinky sex or he was abusive. She didn't want to believe that he was. but because Michaels locker was only 4 away from Juli's, she overheard a lot of arguments.
By the time they'd reached the classroom Tommy noticed Jul had been weirdly quiet.
"Hey love, are you okay? You're being quiet. Are you overwhelmed again?" Thomas had asked Jul with even more consider than usual.
He knew semester finials were coming up.
"Yea sorry babe, just thinking." Thomas was used to her overthinking and knew not to ask, as it would just worry her more.
"Hey Juli, love would you want to maybe come over tonight? Watch some movies get some stress off?" Somehow Thomas had always known movie nights helped. She still couldn't understand why she wanted someone like Michael when she had someone like Thomas.
"Please? I really need it." She felt Tommy's arm sneak around her and the bell had rang. "Of course i'll pick you up at 7"
Time flew by, because she couldn't focus. She and Thomas got up the second the bell rang. Juli went to her locker to put all her books up, and Thomas went to get the car so she wouldn't have to walk as far. Before Jul could close her locker she heard Lei's voice. "Seriously Michael. Again. My parents aren't gonna let this one go you asshole. They were pissed about the last one. What made you think this would be different."
"Don't get bitchy with me. You were the one begging for more last night Leigha. Don't think it's my fault YOU wanted it." She knew exactly what they were talking about anyone would. She glanced over and saw Leigha slap him. Micheal slammed his locker shut and grabbed Leighas wrist and started to storm off. Juli glanced over and saw the discoloration from how tight Micheal was holding her wrist.
"What do you think you're looking at Juliette." Micheal snapped at her. Juli hastily shut her locker and quickly walked to the opposite exit. She had been met with Thomas in his car waiting for her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry if this is bad just leave comments on how to fix things and i'll work on it! this is my first book so i'm really trying!!
word count: 555