Chapter 3: The dinner

Juliette woke up from her nap to her blaring alarm. She picked up her phone and saw the text from Michael.
'Cant wait to see you at dinner juls.' Juls. oh how she hates that name. Michael? She thought for a second and realized. He's the one coming over for dinner. Romona only had a few loyal clients, so when she gets the opportunity for new ones she never misses it. Micheals family was known to have money. And they were all hot. They were an intimidating family. So Romona knew what she was doing getting them.
"Cant wait to see you lover boy." Jul sent back knowing it was way to risky. Juli hopped up out of bed and quickly got into the shower. She hurried to get out and her hair and makeup done. She did her makeup more fancy and glittery than normal. Her phone buzzed. "I wouldn't be talking like that when you have that cute little boy toy of yours." He was so hot.
"Oh yea me and Thomas ending things."
She laughed as she knew she could get him and fix him. She put on a nice black thick wing of eyeliner and patted glitter onto her eye lids.
She walked into her closet and found her dark green low neck line velvet dress. she slipped her towel off and slid the green fabric onto herself. She walked over to her mirror and slid her hands down her body. 'Shit juls i'd wanna fuck you.' she thought to herself knowing she was overconfident yet hot. Her body was just as breathtakingly stunning as her face. Ding. Her phone lit up with the text. ' oh fuck sorry, but i'm now single too. good thing we can have dinner tonight.' Her eyes lit up the same way her phone screen did.
She scrambled through her jewelry box to find a beautiful raw howlite necklace with a gold chain, and another necklace with clear quartz to match. Jul walked in her bathroom again to curl her bangs so they'd sit just right on her face.
Her phone went off but not the same way. 'Come down here the guests are here Juliette.' She slipped on her rhinestone pumps and made her way down stairs.
"holy fuck" Jul heard Michael say as she walked down stairs. She laughed and walked over to the table. "I know i said to dress fancy but damn Juliette you look great." She thanked her mom as they all gathered around the table.
"Oh mom i forgot to tell you, i broke up with Thomas." Romona placed her hand atop Jul's hand "it's okay baby somethings just have to end." Juls shook her head in understanding.
"I broke up with my girl too, you're not special Juls." Michael said seemingly jealous she wasn't paying attention to him. His mom reached beside her and hit him on the arm and muttered "Be nice." Juliette laughed
"it's okay I think it's cute" she said with a side glance at him to hopefully entice him in some way. He looked at her with a type of stare she's never seen before, it was fiery and intense. She'd been a tad scared from it, but maybe that's why she likes him.
              30 minutes into the dinner, she was enjoying her meal and listening to the Pipers talk about the case. "Well they want to sue u, because their daughter came home with a 'bruise' from Michael. And i know my son and he would never do that." Micheals mother said. She sounded unsure saying that, like she knew. Micheal just looked down and said
          "I have to use the bathroom, Juls can you show me to it?" She felt sort of bad for him. He shouldn't be going through this. Leigha did want him, and stayed with him. Maybe there was more to it than that.
        "Of course." Jul bit the side of her mouth knowing she want Micheal to push her against the wall and make out with her, and put off all his stress into her. Literally. She took a second to clear her mind before she got up from her chair. Juli grabbed his wrist the way he did to Leigha, just less aggressive. They walked across the dinning room to the living room, and then to the downstairs hallway with closets and a bathroom. Michael twisted his arm to pull Jul and spin her around into his chest. Juli wanted nothing more to rip his shirt off, but she didn't knowing both their families were right across the house. Juliette looked up at him as he whispered.
             "I know you want me. I just need to hear you say it Juliette." Michaels voice was a perfect mix of raspy and sarcastic. Kind of like a 50 year old smoker but in a hot way. "Everyone wants you Michael, your the typical bad boy every girl in the story wants." He got visibly upset with that statement. "I said say that you want me."
        Juli knew she shouldn't make him mad. But sometimes it's fun. "And if i don't what are you gonna do big boy?" Michael grabbed Juliette by her waist picked her up. Juliette in response wrapped her legs around him. Michael went to kiss her, but in return she said "Don't think you can go all romance movie on me lover boy." She laughed at her joke. She was the only one though. Michael furiously kissed her. But more filled with passion than anger at this point.
       "Do you have any idea how badly I've needed you Juliette?"
       "Need is such a strong word isn't it?"
"It's the only word stronger than how i feel about you.
      She cringed at how awkward she felt, and how much of a movie he sounded like. Yet juli knew she wanted this boy more than water on a hot day. "I hate you." She said rolling her eyes.
       "I know you want me Juliette. Just admit it." He sounded doubtful like he thought she didn't. "Fine asshole i want you. I want you so goddamn badly." He put her down and put one finger under her chin and on her cheek. Lifting her head up to him. He bent down to kiss her. This one was sweet and meaningful. "Thank you Juls."
       "Okay you really gotta stop calling me that." She croaked out as they made there way to the dinning room. "What took you two so long?" Romona demanded.
       "We were just talking, it's okay mom." They glanced at each other and smiled. "The dinner was amazing Romona, it's getting late so we'll have to get going."
       "Of course let me walk you out." Juli walked along with them. She hugged Michael tighter than she should have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE:
ITS SO CRINGEY IM SORRY
but at least micheal is hot.

word count: 1111