Chapter 2: She had perfect boy

She got into Thomas's car where he'd been waiting with the heater and seat warmers on just how she liked. "Love you look nervous" Thomas said but knowing she was losing feelings in a way.
"Oh don't worry i'm okay" Juliette replied with a slight shake to her tone. Thomas was the perfect boyfriend. He knew everything about her, and how to make her happy. He always knew when to give her space and when to be there. But at the same time she thought she could fix Micheal.
"You know Jul, I can tell you don't feel the same anymore. And i don't know if it's me or something i did-" A tear left Jul's eye the moment Thomas said he could tell. He reached over and put his hand on top of her thigh in hopes of comforting his girl he loved so much.
"You didn't do anything wrong Tommy. Thats the problem. I feel so bad. You're perfect and more than i could ask for. You, Thomas are perfect, but not for me. There's this guy. And he's abusive and rude, but i can't help but think i can fix him." Thomas had by now pulled over and parked so he could really listen to her.
"Juli, i know you think that but he won't change. And i'm not just saying that to keep you, but i just can't bare to see you hurt my love. You don't deserve that. And you deserve everything i do for you because you're amazing." All Thomas could think about was the fact she was so hung up on a guy that was terrible and he'd done everything for her.
"I'm so sorry Thomas but i can't control it you know that."
"I understand love, i can't stop loving you and i'll be here for you forever. No matter what I'll be here, if you need rides, comfort someone, somewhere to stay, anything." Thomas took the care out of parked and started driving to Juliette's house to drop her off.
"I love you Thomas i do, but i need to see where this goes. Or even if it takes off. And thank you so so so so much for everything. i'll always be here for you as well i promise." She had seen the twinkle of a tear in his cheek and wiped it away. Leaving a kiss on his cheek in its place. As she did so he pulled up to her house. She apologized again and got out from the passenger side. He followed after and got out as well. He walked her to the door and hugged her goodbye.
        She watched him pull out of the driveway wishing she could erase her feelings for Michael. She flipped her backpack around on her side to grab her keys. She was shaking from the nerves, and reached in her back to fetch the key from its usual spot in her bag. She eventually found the key. She was struggling to put it in the lock. She fumbled it in and finally got inside her house. The only place she felt comfortable now. She walked to the kitchen to get a snack before going to her room. She found a note on the island from her mom.
       "i'll be home at 5:30. DO NOT FORGET: We have dinner with my new clients family at 6. DRESS NICELY." Juli never understood why her mom didn't just text her things but her mom always said it's to 'avoid bothering her at school'. Juli grabbed an apple and threw her bag in the mud room. Juliette's mother, Romona, was a litigator. So it's fair to say Juli had a nice house. She was understandably exhausted mentally and physically from the day. She knew she'd need at least an hour to get ready for dinner. So she set an alarm for four to get some form of sleep.
        She got a notification from Michael right as she fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE;
i hope this story isn't SUPER predictable but i know it's pretty stereotypical.
i hope it's enjoyable!!
word count: 666