Abusive - f.p. (part 2)

Request from darkandtwistedmind20

------------------------------------------------------

You closed your eyes and leaned your head back on the seat, nerves settling in thinking about how it'll be to see him again after nearly a month.

"You alright, (y/n)?" Scarlett turned her attention to you, voice laced with concern.

You nodded at her, making her smile, "Yeah, I'm good," you turned to face the front, leaning forwards a tad, "Florence, I've got a plus one for tonight."

Florence's eyes widened and she looked at you through the rear view mirror, "Is it that mike guy? I forgot he existed, you haven't mentioned him in months."

You sighed, leaning back down with a slight shrug of your shoulders, "It's been complicated."

Florence didn't press the topic but she gave you a weird look. Not wanting to go into details, you just gave her a kind smile. The rest of the drive consisted of small talk between the three of you, and when you showed up, the clock showed 5:13, giving you a little under two hours to prepare. Once you walked in, you grabbed Scarlett and Florence, motioning them to the stairs.

"What's up, y/n?" Scarlett questioned, pushing her hair out of her face as the three of you walked up the stairs, going up to the floor where your room was.

"I need help," you sighed, "mike's coming tonight and I haven't seen him in like, a month. I need to make an impression, you know?"

Scarlett nodded, understanding, "I get it, you wanna be hot."

Florence chuckled along with you, realizing that that was indeed what you were going for. You wanted to re-kindle the fire that was slowly burning out between the two of you, to get back the excitement that was there throughout the first year of your relationship.

"Well, we can do that," Scarlett smirked.

Forty minutes later, you were decked out in a cute top and a pair of skinny jeans. Scarlett straightened your hair and did your makeup in a way that was subtle, but gave you a bit of an accentuated appearance. You felt good about yourself, and that made you feel a little better about facing Mike tonight. He had previously made comments about what you wore, so you felt like tonight could be a chance for him to see another side of you. The two girls complimented you as they admired their work.

A knock on the door took your attention away.

"He's here" the tone in Florence's voice gave you a feeling that something was wrong, but all you did was raise an eyebrow at her, spraying yourself with a touch of perfume before Scarlett and Florence went to get the door, leaving you to gather yourself. You felt your legs buckle slightly at the intense nerves that were flowing through your body and you wanted nothing more than to be able to stop time and re-think this decision.

As you entered the living room, you noticed Scarlett and Florence standing tense, all facing the hallway where you heard slight commotion. You knew that that's where mike had to be, so you rushed over and stood next to Florence, who looked slightly apologetic, and you understood why.

Mike emerged from the elevator, bottle of whiskey in hand as he stumbled towards you, a stupid look on his face.

"Heyyyyy! If it isn't the ass-kicking, stunt double who abandoned me!" mike shouted, swinging the bottle in the air before taking another sip from it.

Bile rose in your throat at the sight before you, "mike, are you - are you drunk?" you hated the way he was when he was drunk, and you were crushed to find out that the one time you see him in forever, he showed up shit-faced.

"DUUH!" Mike rolled his eyes, stumbling towards you, "I couldn't see you while sober."

Scarlett stood in front of you protectively as Florence clenched her hand in a fist, neither of them liking this guy's attitude towards you. You were thankful to have your friends around you, you could never handle how aggressive he got when he was drunk.

"Why not?" You asked, your voice abandoning you as it shook slightly. You wanted to appear brave, not affected by his actions, but you immediately gave in.

Mike laughed sarcastically, "Why? Because you're a dumb bitch," he sneered, causing Scarlett to give him a small shove away from you as Florence immediately kicked into protective mode. You were speechless, you never expected this to happen, and you had no idea how to react. 

----------------------------------------------

guys i need your help deciding an ending for part 3. If i get more ideas it might even be 4 parts.
I can make it angsty or happy (or if you have other ideas let me know)  ;)
Next part will be up soon.