03

A/n note; Miya is your little sister in this story :)

Y/n POV

Sadly the game was terminated due to a old man's vote. 

"Hey mom"

"Sweetie! Where were you? I was worried" said my mom

"I went to my friends house"

"Oh, well please tell me next time" she smiled softly

"I will" I responded back with a little smile.

I went to my room and laid in bed knowing I won't be able to see saebyeok. She was very pretty. I just wanted to kiss those soft lips all day and not get tired. I kept thinking about her and fell asleep.

Next day

"Y/N!!" Yelled Miya

I woke up with a grumpy expression.

"WHAT?" I yelled back

No response

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed getting ready.

I walked downstairs and smelled some pancakes. *Oh hell yes* I thought to myself. My mom makes awesome pancakes, honestly I would die for them.

"Here you go, and here is yours" said my mom while passing the pancakes to us.

"Miya remember you have school today" said mom

"Ugh, I know mom" she responded rolling her eyes

I giggled at her reaction.

She hit me playfully while I kept laughing.

"Miya stop hitting your sister and finish eating, unless you want to meet my belt" my mom said with a grin

She stopped hitting me and finished her food quickly. Once she was done with her pancakes she ran to her room to get ready.

"I can't wait to be a mom and use that line on my kids" I said to my mom who giggled a bit.

"Yeah it's pretty powerful." We both laughed

We stopped laughing when we saw Miya running downstairs.

"Ready?" Asked my mom

"Yes!"

Miya was standing near the door waiting for mom. She hugged me and I hugged back.

Time skip

I was outside walking until I found something on the floor. It was a card, the same card that the handsome man gave me.

"Round two eh?" I said with a smirk.

I then texted my mom;

                                                                                                           Mom❤️

Hey mom

Mom❤️
Yes sweetheart?

Is it okay if I have a sleepover with r/n (random name)

Mom❤️
Yes it's okay, just be safe
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Thanks mom!

Mom❤️
Your welcome sweetie

.

I smiled, my mom is a very kind person.

Time skip

I woke up in the same bed I was in the first time. Some people looked new and the others looked familiar, most likely because they wanted to come back. *I just hope sae byeok came back* I thought to myself.

I kept looking around waiting for the games to start. I spotted the lady that wanted to leave because she needed to 'name her new born child.'

*what a liar* I thought.

"Hey"

I jumped a bit not expecting someone behind me. I looked back and it was sae byeok! I hugged her tightly with a smile on my face. She hugged me back chuckling.

"Missed me, huh?"

"Duh" I said, still smiling

That's it for this chapter (><)

It doesn't look short but I feel like it is 👁👄👁

But, I'm on break so I have all the free time until like January something😌

Remember to eat and drink water

Word count: 556