05

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling very tired. My overthinking ass couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and if she just did it for a distraction to the guards or she really meant it. I sat up on my bed and stretched a bit. Sae byeok's bed was next to mine so I decided to wake her up.

"Hey, wake up" I smiled

Sae byeok turned around facing me and looked up at me.

"Hi" she said tiredly

"Come one, breakfast is about to be served."

"Mmm" she groaned still with a tired tone.

"I see, not a morning person eh?"

"No" she responded bluntly.
.
.
.
.
Time skip
.
.
.
.
"The next game is about to begin" The PA lady said

"Wait so you saw the guards making something sweet?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's probably the next game" she said.

"Hmm" I thought.

Once we entered the room it looked like a playground like theme. "Attention players, please pick a door infront of you" said the PA lady once more.

"Follow me" sad sae byeok.

I followed her to the triangle door. The doors opened and appeared little cans that were made out of metal. We each got one, me and sae byeok opened it up and there was a triangle shaped. I was confused but Sae byeok knew what was happening. We had little needles and I guess we have to cut it into the shape or whatever.

Sae byeok POV

I finished cutting mine out but waited until y/n finishes with hers.

"Player 066 passed"

"Player 067 passed"

I hugged y/n tightly happy that she made it. She hugged me back.

We waited till the rest of them were done. Most made it out.

Y/n POV

Once everyone came out I was cuddling with sae byeok which she didn't really mind. She was playing with my hair while I was between her legs my head on her chest. (I swear if you thought dirty about that- same tho) I was bored, so as the curious bltCh I am. I looked around being nosy. I saw a man 271 and 101 fighting I wanted to say something but sae byeok covered my mouth.

"Don't" she said

I watched 101 beat him up and I closed my eyes with my hands since I didn't want to see anything. Once I the grunting and kicking stopped I took my hand off my face and wanted to see what was going on. 218 and 456 went up to 271 and announced he wasn't breathing. The guards came in with a coffin and put the man in it.

Time skip

"5 minutes until lights out." Said the PA lady.

"I should get to my bed" I was about to get up until sae byeok pulled me down.

"Stay" she mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. She was being clingy because my bed was right next to hers.

We were sleeping peacefully until..

Listen I know this is short but, I already have an idea for the marbles part. And it's kinda long

...

That's what she said😎

Remember to eat and drink water daily ʕʔ

Word count; 529