Chapter 3

It was a day before Frigga had to leave for school and she was spending time with her new family. She got her dad and Tom to take her to Diagon alley, to get some last-minute supplies for school while Thor and Loki stayed at the house with her siblings. When they were finished Frigga saw a group with ginger hair, she went over to the group which happened to be the Weasley family, she walked over to them ignoring the looks of disgust from Ron and Ginny, she went to the Weasley twins and started talking to them.

~With Tom (he was in a disguise) and Severus~

Tom saw Frigga walk up to the red heads and looked towards Severus 'Severus, why did she walk up to those people?' he asked 'Oh that's the Weasley family, Frigga is friends with Fred and George, they're twins. And I think there is something going on between Frigga and Fred but she wont tell me.' Severus said while looking at some quills in one of the windows, Tom watched the child he loved as his own and saw that what looked like the mother of the huge family say something to Frigga.

~Back with Frigga and the Weasleys~

Halfway through her conversation between Fred and George Molly came up to her and interrupted 'Excuse me dear, why are you talking to my sons?' she asked in a high pitched voice 'So you must be Mrs Weasley, I have heard a lot about you unfortunately' she said to Molly rolling her eyes at the end of her sentence, 'What is that supposed to mean, are you implying that you dislike me?' she asked, her voice going up a pitch in disbelief. 'Of course, I dislike you; you have always compared Fred and George to perfect Percy and not taking their feeling into account. They just want to be themselves, but you always want to put a stop to that, you are harsher on your children than you are with someone you barely know. You take pride in having so many children when you don't know how to keep your legs closed most of the time. You are open for business 24/7 may as well call you Asda and frankly you should've stopped at Fred and George because the treatment that your two youngest dish out is absolutely appalling, Hogwarts should have house unity but you Gryffindor's have a superiority complex and hate everyone who is different and has different beliefs that yours.' Loki was listening to his daughter put this woman in her place and he was impressed 'How dare you say that to me you filthy Death Eater!' Mrs Weasley screamed at Frigga before trying to lunge at her.

While Frigga was putting Mrs Weasley in her place a crowd had now formed around them and were supporting Frigga in her argument, everyone saw that Molly was going to lunge at Frigga, so someone tried to step in but before they got the chance someone punched Molly in the face, Frigga looked to see who it was, and it was Tom 'How dare you run at my daughter you filthy blood traitor!' Tom yelled, he grabbed Frigga's wrist and pulled her towards her dad, and they teleported back home after all they were all finished getting Frigga's last-minute supplies for school and were already heading home when she saw that Weasleys. Tom told Severus and Frigga that he was going to go back to his cottage and he would see them at the next meeting.

They walked through the front door to find Hel on the sofa reading one of Frigga's old potions books 'Frigga I found this book in your room and it is so interesting, is this one of the subjects that you learn at school?' Hel asked excitedly 'Yes, I learnt that last year but that's the highest level they have at the school, so I have been taking private lessons with my dad, but I've got more books if you want to read them?' Hel nodded quickly and went with Frigga to her room, Loki looked at his daughters and smiled. He went to sit at the table to read his book while Severus went to his potions lab to put away some of the supplies, he got to stock his shelves.

Frigga and her siblings went to see their father after he had shouted them 'Yes Loki?' Frigga said when she saw him 'I have a surprise for you 4, I am going to see if I can get Hel, Fen and Jorm into Hogwarts, I just have to speak to the headmaster, who is it this time?' he asked 'Oh it's Albus Dumbledore.' Frigga told him, upon hearing that name Loki thought back to one of the last times he was on Earth, and he managed to convince 19-year-old Dumbledore that his best friend Gellert Grindelwald was in love with him, but he wasn't, and he made a fool out of Dumbledore 'Right well let's just hope he will see me huh?' Loki said getting up 'I will head over there tomorrow and you three will be sorted into your houses, knowing you three you will be sorted into the house of snakes like your sister, you will be sorted after the first years if you get in.'