9. school break🐝

*somebody takes a seat next to him*

"Hi!" the mysterious person said.

I looked up and couldn't trust my eyes. Y/n really came to me. Even though I am kind of an extrovert with people I know I still wouldn't be brave enough to come up to her.

"Hi" I said nerovously

y/n pov:

damn I really just went to sit next to him I'm so proud of me right now but how do I go on now I can't just sit here and say nothing tho, maybe he had already a stressing day and now awkward silence would be disappointing. awkward silence is alsways disappointing. But the stressing day was a good point...

"How was your day till now?" I asked with a smile. Nit a fake smile to sound nicer, it was a real smile because seeing and talking to this point made me so damn happy.

"well it was fine I guess, my last subject was math and ut eas super boring. What about your day" Tubbo asked me.

"my day was fine too" I said with a smile on my face

but what now.. I don't want this to be just a small talk convo... I'll just be hinest with him, cover it with my smile so if he thinks it's awkward I'll just make it look like it was sarcasm

"spent most of the time thinking about you"

shit why is he so silent. Does he think it was cute? Does he thibk it was cringe"

*school bell rings*

"same for me with you" he said fastly with a smile too. Then he stood up, I thought he will now hustle to his class but he stays still with his eyes on me.

naawww he's waiting

I felt how my cheeks suddenly git really warm. I can't even imagine how red I needed to be. I blush so fast..

I stood up and pushed my chair under the table. After short eye contact Tubbo and me started ir way out of the cafeteria.

"Soo where do you need to now?" Tubbo asked me curiously

"To the chemistry class room at 1st floor" I answered

"So my classroom is actually right over there but if it isn't a problem for you I will come with you and then just come back"

he's such a gentlemen omfg.. why are my cheeks so hot again

"of course it isn't a problem for me" I said with a giant smile on my face and he smiled back at me

in the corner of my eye I saw Thommy how he showed thumbs up, I'm sure this wasn't Tubbos idea but it's still so cute of him

"yea, this is where I need to be" I said looking at the door in front of us. I saw other people of my class waiting in front of the door so I didn't need to hurry.

"okay, have fun in chemistry y/n" he said with an a bit smaller smile than before, just as he'd be sad since we need to leave each other now. but maybe I'm just interpretating too much...

"thank you, which class are you going to have now?" I asked

"arts class, we are supposed to paint our feelings or something like that. You know miss Payton is kind of crazy" He said with a quite laugh

"well have fun an good luck with you're painting" I answered with a light laugh back