End of Prologue

(A/N)

       Hey everyone! I will be ending the prologue finally and there will be a dream! Huzzah!!! Also Thank you all for your patience. I'm a soon to be graduate so I've been keeping my focus on my classes and such, I know this story has been a bit wishy washy and all but I'm grateful you all read it, looking at the number of views on this story always brings a smile to my face. Anyways enough from me let's finish this prologue! Enjoy~

~~~~~~~
3rd Person
~~~~~~~

       The Group all stand in their assigned spots as they prepare to lure out the 'monster' or in (Y/n)'s case Grumpy. Grim and (Y/n) look at each other one with a determined look while the other quivering slightly. The small gray beast takes a shaky deep breath before yelling in the cave towards the Faceless Monster (or Grumpy)."Hey, beasty! O-o-o-over here!" (Y/n) calls after in a slight singsong voice "Come on out coward~!". This causes the big beast growl as it glares(?) down the dark tunnel at the two figures in the light as it begins to make its way to the entrance. "LeaAAAAAAAVVEE!!!"

~~~~~~~
(Y/n) POV
~~~~~~~

"Gah! It's coming!" Grim screeches as he hops onto my shoulder. 

"Come on slowpoke~!" I call

          The monster growls as it gains speed "There...thief...too. Won't give... Mine... Mine!!" punching a section of the wall crumbling the stone into pieces. "T-that punch looks like a knockout if it lands!" Grim exclaims as I went to run away from the entrance as the monster comes closer, waiting till Ace can see the monster. As it busts it way out and right in front of us. "Let's get it away from the tunnel entrance!" I yell as we run away further from the tunnel. Grumpy swings the pickaxe left and right as he chases after us.

"Go away! Go away!!"  It's voice booms through the trees reaching the spot.

"Alright boys go for it!" I yell as Grim hops off my shoulder and gets ready.

            "Ok, I got this! Let's go, Extra Large Tempest!" Ace yells as he waves his pen casting a gust of wind towards Grumpy as Grim joins in "And the Great Grim's Fire Special!" The little creature spews out the hot blue fire into the wind causing a fire tornado to hit the ink covered monster which only fed to the flames causing it to scream in agony as the fire weakens it. Ace and Grim gain a cocky grin. "How's this! I can even fan Grim's shoddy flame into an inferno!" This wipes the grin off Grim's face as he gasps in offence. "It's not shoddy! Ugh, every word out of your mouth pisses me off!" He crosses his arms.

       Rolling my eyes, I yell towards Deuce who's up higher "Your up Deuce, Grumpy's distracted now!" He gives a determined nod before taking a deep breath "Calm down... Take aim... The biggest, heaviest... thing I know..." He takes a deep breath before waving his pen the gem glints as calls out "Come forth, cauldron!" A cauldron similar to the one that crushed Ace earlier comes down and crushes the weakened Grumpy who makes a grunt. Grim cheers happily as the monster is momentarily immobile.

"Got it! Nice work everyone!" 
'That cannot be Grim, who are you and what have you done to my child' (Y/n) thinks 
"Hey, look! The monster looks flat as a pancake like Ace earlier!" Grim laughs
'Ah there he is' (Y/n) sighs out slightly relieved before Ace groans "You don't need to bring that up again! Jeez, today just isn't my day." 
"Let's go get the magic crystal while that thing can't move"
(Y/n) nods "I agree Grumpy here won't be moving anytime soon." As we head off Grumpy shifts enough to try and reach for us. 

"Waaaaaaaiitt!!!!" He cries out.

         We rush up to the glowing sparkle we saw earlier deep in the cave. Looking at it closely the rainbow glint hits my eye making me hum. "There! The magic crystal!" Deuce says, I nudge Grim "well Grim you have claws get it out.". As Grim begins to claw at the surrounding stone when Grumpy hears the commotion moments later when the echo of our voices reached him, he begins to wiggle and shouts "Hands ooooooooooffffffff!!" As Ace's head swivels to look back he had a moment of wariness "Crap! That thing is almost free!" Grim begins to go faster "Oi, Deuce! Throw more stuff on it" Deuce looks to Grim for moment before looking back "s-something heavy!? Uh come forth! Cauldron! And ummm, uhm, cauldron!? One more, cauldron!" At this point I look back to notice that the cauldrons are slowing Grumpy down, but not enough to keep him down. "Do you have nothing but cauldrons in your repertoire?!" Ace yells.