"Reborn"

Outside the room the hallway stretched in a pestilence of labyrinths. Blood stained prisons cascaded in web like hammocks swaying to the withered breeze of hell fire and damnation. Disease stricken atrophy designated its stewardship bowing to the resemblance of blood and bone united. Torn flesh clinged to singed skeletons in an alabaster tone of explicit death. It's casual hardening quenching the flames that mold its brittle tongue to speak in whispers. A cigarette perched between two decrepit lips. Saddling the inhaled vapor of its guided nuances into the atmosphere of death in the darkness. "Whats up for today boss?" The demon asked with a sharply exotic accent. His tailored suite snuggly accentuating his brutish form. Neatly pressed and ebony tinged it demanded an aura of respect and admiration. Commanding the demons gesture in a beguiling elegance he stood and gazed around him. parallel to the left conditioned in urine and the Foulessed of stenches was a man disfigured and sublime. Leather reigns pulled tightly around the bridled bit placed within around his swollen mouth. Hanging from the wall the impalment of hands and feet as if crucified for all to see. His cell was small and dusty. Cobwebs traced the walls and windows with a blackwidows poisoned unseen euphoria. Her vengeance spewing forth to encompass the man's naked broken body. He screamed in a mirrored ecstacy. Reliving the fantasy of the children he had harbored alone in his trailer park dwelling. His curse in thorns. In eternal destitution. His meal consisted of nightshade and roaches. Burrowing inwardly upon torn exposed entrails that faltered outward onto the floor. Ripples of flesh tuned themselves to the hanging off bone as like a parachute providing the hope of recovery within a flightless fall. His eyes shaved inward and sunken. Guided solemnly by the widows razor talon teeth that spun webbing to encase his vital organs. He was an ordained body bag of living flesh. Perfection in death everlasting. Caressing inwardly his tattered form that hoisted silently within the screams of his heartbeat. The panicked enduring etched precariously upon a shifting face. The demon winced and took a drag off his Marlboro cigarette. Relishing in the distinct distortion of torment and terror in the cell beside him. Inducing a sudden reaction within the pleasure receptors of his inward being. Stepping into an office made of blood and singed human bones the demon and his boss sat silently across from each other. The air filled of a disdain and putrid aroma. They basked in the ambiance of its fragrance of impending death. "I have a job for you Voltein." his eyes trained on the lower demon while sipping from a glass of serpents venom. The cool extract wrapped around his throat as he savored the taste. "I get only the good stuff my child" He whispered while taking a second sip. "The stone of Garimar is missing. We must find out who the wearer is. I just spoke with the others and they are very disappointed that this happened!" His eyes quickened a glance to observe the demons hollowed expression. Voltein sat up quickly in attention. Slowly summoning the words to his boss'. "Missing? How is this possible? He cracked ruthlessly. "I don't know my child" his boss responded back in a snarky manor. "You are tasked to find the answer. You have all the powers of hell and darkness to assist you. You will take the form of a human and live amongst them. Do not reveal yourself nor use your powers in daylight. The others are depending on you to find out who this person is!!". Voltein smiled with a sinister becoming. His bared fangs grilled with a stagnant repulsion. "All the power"? He silently spoke into the eternal viciousness of his stature. Questioning with a final guided euphoria. "Yes all of it". His boss smiled as he spoke in the same ominous tone as the lower demon. "Do you want the wearer alive"? Voltein questioned with a hope of glimmering in his eyes. The darkness seemed to still its blackness tunneling through the absent crevice of the demons empty heartbeats. Sitting back in the chair his boss edged his head back and looked upwards. "Yes... alive. Go now and do as I ask. I will await your report. Do not fail me. If you fail me "The Brood" will make sure you are taken care of...permanently". Voltein nodded as he stood upright and headed towards the door. Outward into inner darkness he distanced himself from the meeting that would become his new born venture. His tattered flesh displaying a formidable shell that composed his corpse like form. Guarded in a quiet sensation of sorrows ever lasting he prepared himself. The transformation slowly began. Creaking into shapelessness an abominable mass of blackness and filth prepared itself diligently. Bolstering the arrogant disdain that teetred ruthlessly within a skeletal jungle. Veins and flesh mimicked the yielding opus of humanly composed fortitude. Spare parts relinquished from the dead united within his hollowed chassy. Chiseling there triumph of blood and sadness standing upright into hair and flesh. Reborn his obliteration gave rise to the character artistry of a man's subtle stature. Muscles flexed upon tendons gardening there liquid attributes of existence. Finely tuned into the final rendition of life to achieve that climax of outstretched hands. grasping to a mortals quaint reality.
He had been reborn.
To do his masters will.

Perpetual until his purpose had been concluded.

Until hells shadow ignited once again within the soul of a demons unknown excursion.

Eternal until the necklace had been reunited in death.

Forever to shine in hells dominion.

The mortal light of day awaited him. His hair dark and neatly groomed. Slicked back and just above his collar. His trimmed beard focusing the handsome exterior of his eyes in pools of shimmery blue. As if the sky had been trusted into there sockets and detailed to assume the expression of a human being. He walked through the doorway that creaked in the abyss of hells vital kingdom. A flash of darkness falsely lit his pathway to detain the valiant stride of polished leather shoes. He was perfection in total blackness. Breathing through skin that was a tailored suit of flesh and mortality.
Ready to abandon the depths of hells suffering. To witness the nightshine necklace in all its limitless power. To bend it to the will of his isolation. His indignant promise. For he wished to wear its darkness a soldier to become indestructible. Under the guise of eternity. Returning it to hell to recapture his throne. For he once was prince but now a pauper. A pawn to bend to the will of the obscene. To be conquered by there commanding shadows. From now until eternity.