Brittana & Finchal pt 2 & Unholy Trinty & Blaine and Rachel

A/N: I used some lines from episode 100

 Santana drove to Brittany's house and knocked on the door. Ever since Brittany poured out her feelings to her, Santana hasn't stopped thinking about them being together.

 Brittany opened the door and they went up to her room. Both sat on Brittany's bed. 

Before practicing the song Santana decided to tell Brittany how she felt, "You know it's funny, I've worked my ass off to get over you. I've spent months tangled up in knots and within 5 minutes you straightened me out. You really are a genius." Santana confessed.

 "I'm just the world's foremost expert in the field of Santana Lopez." Brittany replied. Santana laughed. 

"Also 'straightened' isn't the right word, neither of us are straight." Brittany continued. Santana laughed and kissed her new girlfriend.

 "Do you know I love you?" Santana asked. 

"I love you too." Brittany replied.

 "As much as I love this moment we need to practice our song." Santana said. Brittany agreed and they practiced the song. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Kurt and Blaine were at Finn's house, Finn and Rachel practiced at the Berry household. They were in her room since her dads were home. 

They practiced at least 10 times before being bored and they watched a movie. 

Toward the end, Rachel ended up cuddling against Finn's chest. Finn pulled her in close. 

After the movie they did Karaoke and for fun sang Christmas songs like the 12 Days Of Christmas, Rocking Around The Christmas Tree, Frosty The Snowman and more.

 "Christmas is my favorite holiday and I don't even celebrate it." Rachel said. 

"It's my favorite too. I do celebrate it. It's amazing." He said.

 Finn slept over because by the time they were done it was almost 12 am. Nothing happened lol they just slept. They weren't official though. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day all the pairs practiced. Quinn texts Brittany and Santana. 

Unholy Trinity

—---------------------

Quinn- Hey guys we haven't performed in a while wanna do a song?

Santana- Stretch Marks we are supposed to pair up and perform a song it isn't a week we just perform random xmas songs

Quinn-He said we can if we want it just wouldn't count, for fun.

Brittany- I guess we can, Q. But guys can we do Oh Santa by Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, and Ariana Grande?

Santana- Yesssss!!!!!

Quinn-That's great yas

Britany- Yay :) Also San, are you related to JL?? You hav the same last name

Santana-I wish :(

Quinn- Alright let's practice later today. Also Rachel and Blaine are going to perform a song too, so it isn't just us.

Santana- I rly don't care if Hobbit and Bow Tie sing smth

Brittany- Lol :p Imma make coreo

Blaine & Rachel

—---------------------------------------

Rachel- Wanna sing a random song, our voices work great together

Blaine- Yeah totally. You pick the song

Rachel- Extraordinary Merry Christmas

Blaine- Omg yas let's do it

Rachel- Come to my place @ 2

Blaine- Alright see ya soon

Rachel- Cya

A/N: Performances next :)