Chapter Four

Hello fellow human beings!!!!

Actually, I'm a faery. so it's really 'Hello Human beings and fellow faery's!'

I just read 'A Fault in Our Stars'. Best book in the world. incredibly sad, and amazing, and sad, and funny, and amazing, and amazinger. I'm also incredibly relieved that it didint end in the middle of a sentence. Yeah. so, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Chapter Four

            When I wake up, the first thing I think it, “Wow, its dark in here.”

… Oh right. It will always be dark in here. In everywhere. Forever. And ever. For the rest of my life.

            I just lie in bed for a few minutes, listening to the slow beeps coming from the few machines around me, thinking about nothing in particular.

            That was a weird dream I just had. It started off I was in… Hogwarts? And then Trinity came on a flying music note and she dressed up as Zayn Malik who turned into… I think it was a unicorn. I like unicorns. And then there was someone talking to me… I think it was an author? Alexandra… Monty… something. I think. But who is that? The name sounds familiar…

            The door bangs open, startling my thoughts. “Trinity?” I call out, knowing that none of the nurses or doctors would barge in that loudly. Unless they thought I was dying. Which I might be, so it very well may be Doctor John.

“Tiffany!OhmygodIheardabouthowyoumightbeblindforeverandyoumightnotbeabletoseeunlessyoudoasurgerythatcouldmakeitworse!”

Yeah. That was definitely Trinity.

She throws herself onto the chair next to my bed. “I can’t believe it.” She says mournfully. “You’re an artist, for goodness sake. God can’t take away your eyes. It’s illegal.”

If my eyes weren’t covered in gauze, I would roll them. “Yes, and I’m sure the cops are on their way to arrest him right now.”

She huffs. “Whatever. The point is that you need to be able to see!”

“This conversation is making me feel really great, Trin. Lets keep talking about it.”

I think she picks up on my slightly bitter sarcasm, because she takes a breath and smoothly switches topics.

“Hey, did you hear about that famous author that died on the plane you were on?”

I shake my head, causing a slight pain to run through it. “No, who was it? I didn’t know there was a famous author on my flight.”

“Yeah, apparently she wrote this really famous fantasy book series and was supposed to write another soon.”

“What was her name?” I ask, wondering if I’d heard of her.

“Um… Allison Motesto, I think.”

“Alexandra Motesto?” I ask suddenly.

“Oh, yeah, that sounds right. I think that’s it.”

I remember the author from my dream now. That’s weird that I dreamed about her. I barely remember what we were talking about, though. It’s not like it makes any difference, anyway. It was just a dream.

“I think I dreamed about her…” I say out loud.

Trinity giggles. “That’s what she said.”

“Trin!”

She giggles again. “Sorry! You asked for it.”

“I so did not.”