Chapter 10- True Colours

While Billy was in New York this is what happened.

Billy left the diner followed by Helena leaving after paying the bill and she went to base.

She entered the base, greeted the entire team and went to Joes office. She told Joe that she told Billy to take a break which infuriated him.

Are you stupid, how dare you tell him to go on a holiday, dont you get it, we have become his friends we can manipulate him to do the dirty work and we reap the benefits Joe shouted!

Helena was shocked. Joe than strangled Helena and told her he that if she were to talk to or tell Billy to do anything.

I will cut you up with your own knives before he shoved her away. Helena hit her head causing her to bleed but dont worry she didnt get hurt.

She left the room and just as she left, Joe said you tell anyone about this conversation that cut on your head would seem like a chocolate compared to what I would do!

She left the room, sneakily left the place, went to her motel room, washed he hair of blood but a large piece of cotton wool to stop the building and went back and forth on how stupid she was, and how she must stop Joe before he seriously harms Billy.

She decided to go along with whatever plan Joe had, and kill him at his weakest moment.

She knew she couldnt warn Billy as if he started acting different, Joe would know that she told Billy and she had known if for a very long time and knew he would torture her to death if he found out.

She knew that was selfish but went along with it.

A couple of days went by, Billy had gotten back, Helena stayed quiet, the rest of the team were just living life as there was no tomorrow. But then the entire team were called to base, as a huge problem had happened.

The team entered at the same time and were shocked to see Samuel there. Remember Jacques Joe asked? Yeah, the team murmured to Joe. Well his father some how found out who killed his son.

How, Sam asked. Well we threw the bodies away at a river, but some how the body was found, the second part is the fact that there was a 5th bodyguard who stayed at base so if you put 2 and 2 together, it leads to us Samuel said.

What are the police after us Billy asked?

Well no the police dont know about the 5th Bodyguard but now cause of our negligence the biggest mob in the country has put a mark on us, Joe said with fear in his voice.

The team were scared but mostly they were curious as to what would happen next.

The best plan would be to be here, we probably have a bounty on us and they would think that we would have disappeared so we stay in the city but lay low, get normal jobs and once the heat is gone, we make or comeback, Samuel said.

Well technically there are two plans, we could fight an all-out gang war and hope we come out alive and with all our limbs Joe said.

The second one the entire team said with Samuel even finding the idea of a gang war a little exciting, not knowing of the consequences.