Prologue - Here for the Holidays

[Twenty-Five's Cabin, Winter, Evening]

(In the beginning of the prologue of the story, we see a big and cosy log cabin during a snowfall moments before heading to see the interior, where several of the Numberblocks while chattering away while wearing adorable winter clothes, with Twenty-One and Twenty-Two, who are wearing a cute fox and penguin onesies respectively, talking to the owner of the beautiful house, Twenty-Five, who is wearing a cute Mrs. Santa outfit.)

Twenty-One: We couldn't thank you enough to have Christmas in your cabin, Twenty-Five! Twenty-Two and I have been excited to be in a cabin together for ages!

Twenty-Two: Totally! Since Twenty-One and I love to explore across places far and wide, it is nice to relax from all the stress and cold from outside! Not to mention these onesies are so downright snuggly~!

Twenty-Five: (giggles) Well, it's the least Twenty-Six and I can do for everyone present so we can spend time with one another. Even gave him an outfit to match mine for the occasion! (looks over to the opposite side of her) Right, dear?

(Twenty-Six comes in, wearing a Santa outfit, minus the beard, as well as being quite confident of his attire.)

Twenty-Six: But of course, sweetheart! This outfit your father made us really matches the atmosphere! (chuckles)

Twenty-One: (giggles) Now THAT is cute!

Twenty-Five: But, of course! Since I AM the daughter of Numberland's Father Christmas!

???: Daughter of Father Christmas, you say?

(The four look the other way to see the main ten Numberblocks, who have surprised/excited looks on their faces, as well as One holding her Teddy Bear with one hand and holding Two's hand with the other, since they've seem to be overhearing the conversation.)

One: You didn't tell us about that, Twenty-Five!

Two: Is it true that Father Christmas is your papa?

Three: Can you tell us more if it's true or not?

Twenty-Five: (blushes, embarrassed) Well, I don't know about that! It's a bit personal for my taste...

All Ten Main Numberblocks: (in unison, with big, cute, pleading eyes) Please?

Twenty-Six: Come on, Sweetpea! At least tell them the story!

(The word "story" popped into the Square Girl's head as she gets an idea, since her Numberling lights up like a lightbulb.)

Twenty-Five: That's a big idea!

Twenty-Two: What?

Twenty-Five: I know a fun activity to do before you go to sleep! Let's tell fun Christmas stories, including mine!

All Ten Main Numberblocks: (surprised) Really?!

Twenty-Five: Yes, really! I round up the others and we'll tell our stories in the large living room!

Twenty-One: I suppose that seems fun!

Twenty-Two: Totally!

(Minutes later... )

(The Numberblocks are sitting in the large and fancy living room of the cabin, with several holding mugs of tea, warm milk, and hot chocolate, and both Squarey and Oblongy snuggling and sleeping near the fireplace. One herself is holding up her teddy bear and looking at the beautiful Christmas tree, since the red bean girl herself is being held by One-Hundred to help One get a closer look.)

One: Look at those decorations on that tree, Teddy~! There must be hundreds of decorations on there since it's as big as One-Hundred!

One-Hundred: (giggles) You're quite right on the size, little One! It's quite a big tree! Just like the Christmas tree I have back at home!

One: Yeah! (giggles as she hugs both her teddy and One-Hundred)

(Twenty-Five smiles from seeing the wholesome moment as she sits herself down with them and her friends, with Twelve next to her.)

Twenty-Five: One sure is cute playing with her sisters, huh Twelve?

Twelve: (giggles) Of course, in fact! I even have a story to tell that involves me and my brother and sister!

Twenty-Five: But of course! Go right ahead to tell, Twelve!

Twelve: Thanks! Lemme just get changed into something comfortable first! (using her rectangle rays, she flies upstairs to get changed)

Twenty-Five: (to the reader/viewer) Something tells me that this'll be a long evening! (winks)

[End of Prologue]