Harry, Let's Escape This Place. (1D)

A/N: So, I had just gotten this idea and I was like OMFG, this is PERFECTAMUNDO!

So, i'm going to write it up and see how it goes.

So, if you have a place, a small country town with something, or a field or anything, like a beach or a farm place that you can think of, pleace comment and tell me about it, 'cause I don't really know much about America... since i'm Australian.

Oh, and also, i'll be uploading the out fit's and thing's for this story on my Facebook page. Just search: Wattpad: Claire_201 (Caitlin)

OH, and if you are talented (which i'm sure you all are) and have some free time, you can make a story cover and i'll see if it can be this stories cover ^.^

Well.... cheers, and enjoy :)

Peaceskies xx 

*~*

I puckered my lips up, staring at myself in the mirror. I finished my messy bun and I sighed, looking around my room, it seem's to hold memories, and yet, they're what you would call fake.

All the smile's and laughter's, to my 'friends', they are all fake.

My mobile rang and I quickly jumped onto my bed, looking at the screen of my phone. A smile immediately pulled my lips and I answered it "Harry!"

"Hello darlin', it's been awhile"

"Indeed, you didn't even call me, so, what's up with you? You sound super sad" I frowned, taking in his tone of voice.

"N-nothing"

"Harreh, I've known you since I was nine, I know when you aren't fine"

 He sigh's "I just want to hear your voice... just talk, how have you been?"

"I don't want to talk about it" I grumbled.

"What happened?" I could hear him frown through the phone. 

I sighed, "Fine, we Skype, but you also have to tell me what's wrong, deal?"

"Deal. I'll Skype you know"

"Talk to you soon honey" I smiled.

"I know, don't do anything while i'm gone"

"You're going to hang up, and then Skype call me, I don't think I even have time to breathe"

He chuckles, oh how I missed his chuckles. He was always the one that found everything I say either amusing, hilarious, or just interesting. He's the one that alway's make me smile while I am sad.

I hear my lap top ring and I press accept, and saw Harry sitting in front of the camera, on the phone "Hey, Harry! I see your twin!"

Harry on the screen laughed, but you could see he wasn't okay. I hanged up and sat in front of my lap top. I put my phone on my study desk and looked at him "What's wrong, tiger?" I look at him.

"No, you tell me first"

I sighed "Well, mum and dad have been fighting again... Lindsey's decided she isn't going to get any information about you from me. So, she's decided to make my life hell"

"How's college?"

I stared at him "Wonderful, i'm being lectured and i'm paying for it. Now, your turn" 

He sigh's "You know Taylor and I?"

"Taylor Swift? Yeah?"

"Well... I caught her cheating on me"

I gasped, "Oh hell  no, she does not want to meet me, because when I get my hand's on her-...." I made a strangle movement with my hand's in the air.

He smile's, but I can see tear's in his eyes "Aww, Hazza...." I trailed off and touched the screen.

"Dont cry, it'll make me cry" my bottom lip wobbled. He sniff's and wipe's the tear's from his eyes.

"I'm good"

"No Harry, no your not" 

"I'll be fine" he tries to reassure me, but I can tell he's actually trying assure himself.

Then I got an idea, "Harry!" I yelled, he jumped a bit and his green eyes snapped up and looked at me.

"What? What's wrong?!" 

"I know how to make you feel better! We need to go on a road trip"

He frown's, and tilt's his head to the side.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we fly over to America and buy a hippie van, we'll pack our bag's, stock up money and food, then we just go with the flow! We'll go on the back road's, to all the country town's and just find and meet new people. We can explore the world! We'll sleep in the back of the van, we can go swimming in lake's and take photo's and have fun, together! We'll escape, exploring the un-known! The British duo, Harry and Charlie!" 

He frown's "I have work though"

"Oh..." I tried not to show how disappointed I am, so I put a fake smile on my face.

"Char-"

"I'm fine, okay? I knew it was a stupid and childish dream.... i'm sorry for wasting your time"

"No, Char-"

"Tell the boy's I say hi, okay? And tell them to take care of you, since i'm not there with you" my voice cracked at the end and I quickly ended the Skype call.

I should have known better, to ask Harry. He's famous, travelling the world already. He's probably already seen it all anyway.

I shut the lap top lid and I sat on my bed, my eyes flickered up and saw the jar's of money that i've saved up since I was six.

I guess you could say i've always wanted to 'Escape'.