Chapter Two: Dreaming Of Love

"Come on, Charlie! Come on, quickly!"

"Wait up!" I laughed, running after him. He laugh's, which just sound's absolutely adorable.

"Come on! We're going to miss it!" I ran after him, and then we reached the top.

"Wow" I whispered, mesmerized by the sun setting. The beautiful colour's turned me into a trance, as I stared at it.

He pulled me down and I sat next to him, out arm's touching, "It's beautiful" I eyed the sun set, gob smacked by it's beauty.

"Not as much as you are" I turned and looked at his face, and yet, I can't see it properly. It seemed blurred, it was like something was in front of his face making me not be able to see it clearly, but all I knew is that I can only feel loved.

"That was really cheesy" I laughed, he did to and I could feel his eye's on my face, "I know, but it is true" I giggled, blushing.

"Aww, aren't you the sweetest?"

"Of course, I love you" my heart stuttered, before going into over drive. I looked at his blurred out face, with a smile, "I love you too" the word's were almost a whisper, but he could still here them.

He leaned forward and he pressed his lips to mine, and all I could feel was a rush of emotions and then it was like firework's. 

As girlie and cliche as it sound's, all I could see was fire work's as I had closed my eyes. The wonderful and bright colour's made my heart pound against my rib cage, it was an amazing feeling.

And I wish it'll never stop. 

~

"Charlie?" 

I groaned, "Come on" I opened my eyes and found myself with my face squashed on the plane's window, "Ugh" I pushed away from the window and rubbed the side of my numbed face and looked over at Harry, "What?" I pouted at him.

He chuckle's, "We're here love" my eye's widened, we're here! He see's my face and give's me a gigant smile, "Oh, and I've already taken a memory photo" he give's me a closed eyed smile.

"... What'd you take?" I frowned at him, he hold's up a Polaroid photo and I gasped, "Harry! You took a photo of me sleeping, with my face squashed against the plane window?! And drool coming out of my mouth?!" I tried to grab the photo from him to rip it up.

"Uh-uh-uh, no can do Charlie. Once we take a picture, we can never destroy it, agreed?"

I glared at him, "I will get my revenge" he smirk's at me, "I'll be waiting" I rolled my eyes, "Thank you for flying with Pink air line's, please exit the plane with your carry on baggage, and have a lovely day"

Harry and I stood, we grabbed carry on's and walk's out of the plane, arm's looped around each other's, "We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard od OZ!" I sang, while skipping. Harry laugh's and skip's with me, singing it too. 

This is what i've missed, just us two, making fool's of ourselves, having fun and smiling. No regrets, no one to say we can't do this or that, no one screaming at us, no one begging for Harry's hand in marriage, no death threat's for me.

I missed this.

Just him and I, two best friend's fighting alone, together against the world. I wish it won't ever end.

We collected our duffel bag's and suit cases, then we ran out, taking silly picture's of each other with a digital camera and we waited for a taxi.