Chapter Three: Harry, Get Out Of The Trolley!

I felt my hand be held and the only thought was, 'Toby's got me'.

I opened my eyes and found Harry staring down at my wrist, playing with the gold chain with the word 'Inspire' written on it. I stared at him as he seemed to find that the bracelet he had given me before he had left for xFactor, was the most interesting thing on the planet.

"I see you kept it" "Of course I kept it" I laughed. Then I took notice of our position... our leg's were tangled and I was laying on his chest... well, this can't get anymore awkward.

He look's back down to me and our noses touch, well, it seem's that  I spoken to soon.

 "Hi" I breathed out, "Hello" he chuckle's.

"W-we should... go get stuff" I smiled at him and he nod's, we slowly pull apart, then I fell off the bed, "Ooph" I sat up, only to see Harry in hysterics, "You're starting your show early!" he laugh's.

"What ever" I shook my head, trying to act angry. I stormed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, then locked it.

I looked the mirror and held up three finger's, 'One', I mouthed and put one finger down, 'Two', I mouth and do the same with the second finger, 'Three' and the third finger goes down, and- knock, knock, knock.

I smirked at mirror me, "Charlie, i'm sowwy" I made my voice croaky, "Go away Hazza" it sounded like I was crying and I heard him put his head to the door, he's trying to listen. I made my body shake a bit, and then added sound affects so it made it seem like I was crying.

"Charlie, i'm sorry... please come out" "No!" "Charlie.. please... i'll get you some caramel" I smirked and opened the door, Harry fell to my feet, "That'd be great, thank's babe" I winked and stepped over him.

"Hey! You tricked me!" I laughed, "And you laughed at me when I fell off of the bed" I stuck my tongue out at him and he crosses his arm's and pout's, "Don't pout darling, your face will stay that way" I cooed and grabbed his cheeks.

He then sprang forward and pin's me to the bed, "HARRY!" "Nu-uh-uh" he laugh's and put's his hand over my mouth, I narrow my eyes at him, you better have washed that hand.

"Now, no playing around Charlie, we got some serious business to do" I smirked, before putting my finger tips on his chest and gently moved them down, his eyes widened in shock and he stare's at me, I wiggle my eye brows, before I jabbed him in between the ribs.

"OW!" he yell's. I laughed and crawled my way out from underneath him, "Oh no you don't" he grab's my waist and I cry out and struggle, trying to grab something that will stop him from pulling me backwards into certain doom.

Apparently, pillows and blankets aren't enough. He start's to tickle me then and I screamed at him to stop, Knock, knock.

We froze and stared at the hotel door, "Can you kid's keep it down?! We don't need to hear you doing it!" someone yell's.

We went into silent fit's of laughter, rolling around on the bed as soon as we knew he was gone.

"Come on, we gotta go find a car" Harry tries to get his breathing back to normal, "Sure thing" I laughed, "Let me get dressed first" he nod's and I get up and dragged my bag into the bathroom.

 I pulled on a tight tank top, pulled on some ripped leggings with tights sewn where the rips were, a red plaid long sleeve shirt of the top of my tank, and sock's and my boot's... you can't forget sock's.

Sock's have feeling's to, you know.

I then brushed my hair and my bracelet caught my eyes with the light, I winced a bit and put everything away, I then walked out and stared at Harry, "Harry... what are you doing?" I laughed.