4 | Goodbye , My Queen

CW/TW: description of someone murdering someone (not very graphic dw) , death , murder , execution , mentions of blood , Kazuichi gets killed AU , Sonia gets executed AU

(In this AU Gundham and Nekomaru survive instead of Sonia and Kazuichi)
___________________________________________

It was another quiet night inside the grape house where some of the remaining survivors were being kept. This was part of a new motive that Monokuma gave them as he grew bored of the peace and no bloodshed and death on the island.

As most were already asleep , Sonia however could not. They were all going to be on the brink of starvation which will eventually lead to death if one didn't do something soon. So she decided that she would have to get her hands dirty if it meant everyone could leave these god forsaken houses forever.

As much as she didn't want to kill anyone as killing was such a horrid thing to do it seems that it was the only way to get out of here for good. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes and begun setting a plan in motion.

After a long time of thinking , she had no idea what time it currently was , she sat up and walked towards the door and left the room she had to stay in. She had an idea on who the next victim would be but the only problem was they were in strawberry house with the guys.

'I need a disguise .....' She thought , she went back to the room she was staying in and grabbed the blanket from the bed and used that to hide her face so no one would see her. Once she had finished she checked to make sure no one was out and left the room.

Now all she had to do was go to strawberry house and wait start setting up her plan. Once she arrived she made sure to be extremly careful and walked towards the lounge area.

Sonia had rememberd that there was a place called the final dead room. She figured it could be useful and have some weapons there.

Once she had cleared the final dead room , Sonia left with a weapon of her choice and found a hiding spot near where the guest rooms were.

Just as she was growing quite tired of waiting , Sonia saw the one person on this island who had an extreme obsession with her. That person was Kazuichi. She made sure that he didn't notice her and cautsiously followed him as her hand reached towards the weapon she kept on her.

Without warning she quickly grabbed the weapon and raised it above his head and swung it and hit him hard enough so he ended up bleeding from the head and fell forward. Now he was knocked out , Sonia dealt a couple more blows and soon enough he was dead.

She lifted the blaket and pulled it over her to keep anyone from spotting her. With alot of effort she dragged Kazuichi's body towards the lounge and stopped. She carefully and slowly looked round the corner only to see Fuyuhiko sitting alone in the lounge. She cursed quietly and thought of a plan B.

This time she lifted him up and ran towards where strawberry tower was and carefully placed his body near the wall. Once she was done she checked to make sure no one was watching her and quickly and quietly made her way back to grape house.

As soon as she did she heard a commotion of sorts comming from the loung but ignored it and stepped in the elevator that will get her away from the scene.

Sonia had made it back to the guest room without anyone else spotting her. She noticed that the blanket she used has spots of blood on it. She would have to find away to get rid of it another time.

Now all she has to do is wait for the body discovery announcement to play and the class trial to begin.

____________

"That means ......" Hajime paused as he put the pieces together. They were currently in their fourth class trial and Kazuichi Soda the Ultimate Mechanic was found dead in strawberry house a few hours before.

"It has to be you!" He shouted as he pointed his finger at Sonia. Everyone gasped once Hajime figured out who did it. Sonia still kept her cool even once he found out.

Hajime closed his eyes. He didn't want to do this , to send yet another classmate to their death. "Here's how I think went down." He said. Hajime then begun to correctly tell all the events that happend untill Kazuichi's death including how Sonia used the weapon to murder him.

Silence overtook them as Monokuma begun to laugh. "Its time to cast your votes people! Vote correctly and only the blackend will be punishsed however if you chose the dreadfully wrong choice then everyone but the blackend will be punished!"

Everyone cast their votes and voted for Sonia to be the blackend. The machine which chooses the blackend stopped and landed on Sonia.

"Phuhuhu!" Monokuma laughed. "Thats right , the person who killed Kazuichi Soda was actually Sonia Nevermind! What an unexpected turn of events!" An uncomfortable silence once again took over as Monokuma continued to laugh.

"Sonia , why .... why did you do it?" Hajime asked. Everyone's attention turned to Sonia as they too also wanted to know why she did such a thing. "Well you see , I couldn't stand the thought of everyone starving to death and I wanted to do something about it ....." Sonia said

Before the execution could begin , there was a shout from one side of the room. Monokuma looked up from his seat to see that Gundham was walking towards his place in the trial room.

After that an argument broke out between the ultimate breeder and Monokuma. As the two argued for who knows how long , everyone watched wondering what was going to happen. Will he also be sent to the execution like what happend with Fuyuhiko and Peko or was it something entirely different?

The arguing died down and Gundham walked away from the bear. He then walked to where Sonia was standing and took hold of her arm. She looked up at him confused. Gundham then took them to a room not so far from the trial room and closed the door behind them.

"The beast has let us talk before your unfortunate demise..."

Oh so thats what he was doing. It didn't matter to her as she was more than happy to talk with Gundham before her own death.

"I must tell you this before it kills me ." Gundham said whilst he took hold of Sonia's arms and held her hands. "My dark queen , I know this is sudden but I have always admired you and I have always had feelings for you ...."

As she opened her mouth to say something , she was suddenly cut off by Gundham pulling her in for a kiss which she returned. They both pulled apart and Sonia looked up at Gundham who was red in the face but this time not looking away from her.

"Phuhuhu!" Sonia and Gundham turned to face the maniac bear. "Times up lovebirds because ..... iiiiitttttssss punishment tiiime!"

Once the bear left they looked at each other for one last time. "Gundham , before I go I wanted to tell you that .... I love you!"

Before Gundham could say something Monokuma had popped up out of nowhere and was pratically raging with anger as he wanted to start the execution. Sonia smiled and leaned into Gundham for a last kiss and walked away. Gundham looked at her and watched as Sonia ended up walking away to her execution.

Monokuma started the execution by slamming his hammer on that red button. In a flash Sonia was made into a puppet by the bear himself as he made her recreate the story that was similar to Snow White.

However as she ended up taking a bite of an apple that Monokuma gave her , she took her final breath and closed her eyes never to wake up again. Like always Monokuma left the scene laughing whilst everyone who survived fell deeper and deeper into despair.

"Goodbye , my dark queen." Gundham said quietly so nobody else could here as he looked at Sonia's dead body one last time before leaving the trial room.

__________________________________________

This one took ages to write. Basically this au came in my head and I tried my best to write an angsty oneshot based on that au.

Thanks for reading if you did and hope you enjoyed reading!

Bye for now

-GoldieWritesFanfics