chapter 27.....

For eveyone, Taehyung took the best decision... What jungkook did was unaccaptable. 

But, because of this situation with the couple, the group of friends was not going well..

Some were supporting Taehyung and some were trying to understand Jungkook.

..................

There was an akward silence in the room...

NJ: Guys.

JM:.........

YG: This can't continue anymore... Look at US.. The two of them have to take a décision. To break up or to get back together.

Jin: Jimin. Are you still very upset at Jungkook?

All the eyes laid on Jimim who was drinking his coffee silently.

JM: I don't know. I just feel too bad for Taehyung.. Who is my bestfriend.

HS: We too.. But it's been two months now. And we all know that they have to go back together... They are Taekook. They can't live without each other.

JM:......i know.

YG: Listen. I'm gonna talk with Jungkook and you guys try to convince Taehyung. It becomes very important because there is Soo young too. She is very attached to Jungkook...

JM: I will try... But I can't promise anything.

NJ: Do your best.
JM: Mmmmm....

They finished their meals and went to differents ways.

        TAEHYUNG'S POV

You know what?  I missed jungkook as hell... I wanted badly to call him and fix everything but... I was  hurt and the way he shouted and talked to me that day kept running through my mind stopping me to take the phone and dial his number...

That was driving me crazy.  And i know, Soo young suffered of his absence too. She didn't have to talk for me to understand that...

Tae: *sight * Honey.....can you eat please?  Mhm?  For Mommy...

Soo young was refusing to eat often since We left Jungkook's flat.

Tae: Soo young... You have to eat.. Okay? To become a big girl fast. *smile*

SH: Pa.....
Tae: Ah?

SH; *tearing*

My smile faded when i saw her tearing up. Does babies really feel it when things are wrong?  Does she know that i'm sad?

Tae: Hey... Why are you crying.. I said softly and took her in my arms.

She burried her face on my chest and began to cry
Tae: Soo young..... Shhhhhhh.....

We two were in pain for sure... It's been two months and i didn't have any contact with Jungkook at all....

I wonder how is he doing....

    THIRD PERSON'S POV

JUNGKOOK!!!  OPEN THIS F*CKING DOOOR !!!!!

Yera: Judi. Don't yell like that.
Judi: What?  He is locked there since days !

Sumi: Don't pressure him.
Rawon: He broke up with Taehyung... That's normal that he is down...

Su : a break unnie. They are on a break.

Fu: That's a smooth way to say break up su.

They all looked at each other and sight.

Moon: Thanks god we told mom to stay home.. She will be so worried...