3

The following days has been shaky for Lisa and Mina's relationship but Lisa's just thankful she has such great friends who care for her, specially Jennie.

"Your mom sent me," Jennie says as she enters Lisa's room, holding a tray carrying a bowl of Gamjatang on it.

The Thai sat up slowly, staring blankly at her bestfriend. "You didn't have to..."

"Lisa you're barely eating, do you know how worried I... your mom is for you?" Jennie's brows were drawn together as she brought down the tray on Lisa's bedside table.

She's smaller than Lisa but at times like this, Jennie can get intimidating when she sounds angry. Lisa just pouts though, "I don't have the appetite Nini."

Jennie sighs, sitting down beside Lisa with a worried look on your face. "Look, either eat this or at least go out. You've been out of school for two days, you can't stop your life just because of a girl prob-"

"She asked me for a break Nini."

Well, that shut up the brunette. They stare at each other. Jennie, as if finally realizing how terrible the dark circles around Lisa's eyes and being convinced that she was indeed heartbroken, and Lisa watching Jennie pity her.

"I- Are you okay?" Jennie's slender arms wrap around Lisa's middle, while the latter lets out a deep breath.

"I just felt stupid, you know? I talked to him once on the phone while Mina's away, he said he'll kill me for having an affair with his girlfriend. Mina's being so defensive about it saying he's crazy or something. Now it makes sense, she's slowly slipping through my fingers and I can't do anything about it."

Lisa lowered her head and sobbed quietly. She let Jennie hold her, letting only Jennie see her being this devastated. She never lets anyone see this side of her except her bestfriend, who has only seen her this broken when her father passed away back when they were kids. Back then, Jennie held her like this when the latter found her crying inside her cabinet so no one could see.

Now it feels like she's that broken kid again with Jennie trying to keep her from falling apart.

She laid back on the bed with Jennie's short arms wrapped around her, trying to make her feel secured as much as she can while Lisa closes her eyes and leans her head on Jennie's chest, listening to the latter's beating heart and focusing on how rapid it is, until it gradually slowed down.

"I've got you Lili, I will never leave you," Jennie whispers, kissing her on the temple.

It was enough to give Lisa a warm and peaceful nap that she badly needed.

-

"Jennie?" Lisa stopped on her tracks as they entered the campus gate together, stopping the other girl too as she looked at Lisa worriedly.

Following Lisa's line of sight, Jennie saw a banner consisting of her name and picture alongside some other candidates from her party. Jennie's placed on the center wearing a red long sleeved blouse, facing the camera with a classic smile on her face with the people on her sides are somewhat facing her and wearing the same shade of red.

Her worries eased up, then gave the Thai a small smile. "Oh, that. I forgot to tell you I took up YG Party's offer to be their university wide Presidential candidate. They told me I'd have a huge chance of winning since I'm known for being the ace of the debate team."

Lisa still looked downhearted today but she knew she can't just mope all day so here she is now with Jennie. Feeling bad that she's been too consumed with her problems, she realized she hasn't even asked Jennie what she's been up to lately.