11

Jennie went straight home, trying to focus her attention on her studies. Her knuckles turn white because of how hard she's gripping her phone, putting her down instead of doing what she wants.

What she wants is to talk to Lisa, to know where she is, to make her apologize so they can be together again.

But she is hurt. She can't keep on forgiving Lisa that easily.

After everything she's done for her?

She leans back on her chair when she hears a noise coming from the front door.

"Irene will you talk to me first?" Seulgi sounds exhausted.

"You betrayed me!" Irene sounded angry, her actions heavy as Jennie heart her footsteps on the living room, "Why do you keep on seeing so many women behind my back?"

"Irene we're just friends! What are you talking about?"

"You're doing it again!" Irene screams like a mad person. "You like her, don't you?"

"I don't. I don't, this is ridiculous. I'm not doing anything!"

"No, you're doing it again. Like with Sooyoung. Why don't you ever learn your lesson?"

"Irene please... don't do this again."

"Do what again?" Irene sounded angry, "Think carefully, Seulgi. I've never done anything wrong. Everything is a consequence of your actions."

Jennie never really cared. She never cared when her Irene started sounding like their mom. She never cared about Seulgi and Irene's fights before.

But now it's getting under her skin because she understands why Irene is being like this.

And now what's scaring her is if she even becomes half the person that her family is.

-

In the ice cream shop, Lisa was chatting with another part timer named Sorn when the door pushed open revealing someone familiar.

Nayeon was walking behind another brunette and as they made their way to the counter, a smile formed on her lips when she saw Lisa.

"You work here?" she asks excitedly.

Lisa laughed, "Yeah. Small world, eh?"

The girl with Nayeon looked back and worth at them weirdly.

"Oh this is Jeongyeon by the way, she's then one who saved me a seat," Nayeon tells her and as Lisa recalls, she nodded. "Jeongyeon, this is Lisa. The one I helped by getting rid of the sandwich."

At that, Jeongyeon nodded too. "It's nice to meet you Lisa."

Lisa smiled, "Likewise. So, what can I get you two?"

The two made their order and Lisa finds herself a little disappointed that they aren't dining in, but then before they left Nayeon borrowed her notepad and pen and wrote what Lisa assumed to be her number.

"Call me some time Lisa. You need to pay me back for helping you out, maybe you can help me finish a meal or two," she winks.

Lisa looks at Nayeon's number, acting all cool until Nayeon finally left.

Sorn grinned while watching her quickly add that number to her contacts then slip the paper in her pocket, all the while trying to put a certain someone, and the guilt that comes with thinking of her, at the back of her mind.