13

Rosé hates to move in a rush, it was making her head ache to she moved like a turtle.

Rosé hates the brightness of the sun. It makes her head ache so she wore sunglasses.

Rosé hates Kim Jisoo. Unfortunately for her, she has no remedy for it.

"You shouldn't have gone to school if your hangover's that bad," Jisoo tells her. She doesn't even question how Jisoo found her. Jisoo always does. Surprisingly, she wasn't there last night when she and Jennie got wasted. If she was, Rosé probably would have ended up in Jisoo's bed instead of Lisa's.

That sounded wrong.

"Talk to the hand," Rosé raises her hand while walking ever so slowly on the campus grounds.

Jisoo snorted at the pink haired Australian. "How old are you and how old is that response?"

"Leave me alone Jisoo. I'm not in the mood."

"You're never in the mood."

That was true, Rosé realized. But still.

"Jisoo, you're not only my least favorite Kim right now but you're also my least favorite person on Earth and I'm already suffering enough today. Have mercy on me, will you?"

She couldn't skip her afternoon class because she had to submit her paper, thankfully she remembered the moment she woke up at noon. Regretfully, she's not done with it yet.

Sighing, the raven haired girl ran her fingers through her hair. Jennie loves to do the same when she's frustrated so Rosé wonders if their whole family is like that.

"I still have to finish this damn essay about capitalism when I'm a music major, does it even make any sense?" After finding a vacant table on a mini park inside the campus and swinging her legs to straddle the outdoor bench without back support, she slammed her bag on the table and closed her eyes.

She opened them when Jisoo, who's also straddling the bench facing her, took away her sunglasses. She was about to square up when Jisoo placed it gently on the table then brought out a starbucks tumbler from her tote bag.

"Drink it later after a short nap," Jisoo says then gently presses both of her thumbs on Rosé's temples, soothing by massaging in a circular motion that made the girl close her eyes. "Does it help?"

"No," Rosé rests her forehead against the girl's shoulder, "But it feels nice and I'm sleepy. Ugh, I still need to finish my paper."

And she wouldn't mention that Kim Jisoo smells nice, that scent should be studied as cure for hangover.

"I can help you with that," Jisoo murmurs.

Rosé can feel herself drifting off to sleep, but instead of dreams, old memories haunted her.

Rosé was drunk, dancing with some girl in a club. It's form of her rebellious act because she was being forced by her parents to go back to South Korea and stay for good.

The girl's touch was hot against her skin. The lights were flickering, it was making her dizzy but she can clearly see the intense gaze of the raven haired girl before her. A Korean beauty, how ironic. She hates to even think about South Korea.

"Want to get out of here?" the Korean asks, lips grazing against her ears that sent chills all the way to her toes.

"There you are Kim fucking Jisoo! Your younger sister is looking for you!" A voice suddenly said despite the noise and the crowd.

Kim Jisoo? Kim Jisoo... The name almost sobered Rosé up.

"Dammit Seulgi, I'm busy here."