7

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim you heard me. My house, my rules," Kim Woo Bin tells his daughter from downstairs while Jennie rolls her eyes, pulling Lisa with her upstairs.

Lisa nervously glances at him, feeling his burning gaze drilling holes on her back and indeed he was. He looked like he didn't trust Lisa around Jennie.

"Are you sure I can stay?" Lisa whispers as Jennie closes the bedroom door behind them and locks it. The Thai's eyes became smaller as she stared at the knob, "Hey, your dad said not to close the door."

"Mom was fine with it."

It surprises Lisa how much Jennie hates her father, to the point that she seemed disrespectful.

"But still. I don't want to be on his bad side," Lisa plops herself on the bed while Jennie sits in front of the mirror, taking off her jacket before removing her make-up.

"You wouldn't be, silly. And it doesn't matter it's just daddy, he's always against me in everything."

A few seconds later, bare-faced Jennie turns around only to see Lisa still with a frown. A smile crept up on her face on how adorable Lisa looked.

Slowly, Jennie stood up and walked towards the door to unlock and open it a bit. What else can she do? Lisa's too adorable she would do anything for the girl.

"Better now?" Jennie rolls her eyes with a smile as she sat beside Lisa.

A crooked smile on Lisa's face appears, "Good girl."

"I hate you."

"You used to be a daddy's girl."

"I have no recollection," Jennie scrunches her nose.

"You would hide behind your daddy whenever we're playing hide and seek."

"I was more of a Lili's girl," Jennie smirks.

Laughing, Lisa nodded her head. "Yeah I think so too. You were all over me I think that's when your dad started to hate me. You were obsessed with me Jen," she teases.

"I am obsessed with you," Jennie leans and presses her lips on Lisa's cheek, grinning at the stunned look of the girl. Jennie giggles, "See? You may look a little stupid right now but still cute in my eyes."

Lisa was still speechless, wonders since when Jennie became this... close? Well they're close. They're bestfriends. But not this close. She remembers little Jennie being clingy, but they were kids and as they grow up it's only natural that they don't take a bath together anymore, don't sleep beside each other cuddling all night anymore. When Lisa realized she likes girls and came out on Jennie, she was glad the girl didn't treat her differently but she knew then that she didn't want to be too close that Jennie would feel uncomfortable with her.

But why is Jennie being this close again? Maybe more, and a little suggestive at that sometimes.

"Let's brush our teeth Lili," Jennie stood up.

"Together?"

Jennie crosses her arms.

"It's not like I'm asking you to shower with me so what's with that expression?" Jennie looks at her with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

Lisa opens her mouth just to close it again, not knowing how to respond to that. Maybe she's just overthinking it. She decided to just shrug it off and proceed to the bathroom with Jennie following her, a smirk on the girl's face.

Jennie's bathroom is huge. The sink is on the counter top, across it is the shower area and a bath tub that three people would fit in.

"Oh and it's alright if we share the toothbrush right?" Jennie asks.