Chapter 6

Flashback

Mentalist Pov

Great....just great...I'm stuck here in this cage , have no where to go and no where to run because there are gaurds EVERYWHERE! I wonder how I'm going to get out...Oh! Maybe I can trick one of the garuds! No...they know my tricks by now....

It's been a few hours later and I'm bored....THEY DON'T AT LEAST BRING SOME FO- 

Hyoga slip in....food? Ig it was fish from the lake or sm. Idk. 

"Eat up or you'll die." "Dang why so cruel Hyoga chan?" After that he just walked away. Such a jerk. Well I guess hes always been that way. 

It was about nighttime.....great....Senku-chan hasn't came to save me yet....Hmph! To be honest...I hope he wears a prince outfit or sm...i would probably laugh my ass off tho-

As I was thinking to myself, I dosed off to sleep...AGAIN? I feel like I'm a sleepy boy or something.. 

1 Hour later 

"Gen...Get up...I'm going to get you out of here." I heard a soft yet...demanding voice....

"Senku-chan- oh it you!" "SHHHHH be quiet or you will get caught!" Ukyo? Why was he helping me escape? Eh if i can see Senku-chan and the rest again, then I guess It's fine to trust him. 

"And....FIRE!" I heard a loud voice from a distance. Then from behind....a spear....got me. 

"Damn it!" Ukyo, Don't worry about me, I will promise to get out of here!" "Tch..Whatever, just get ou- THE heck happend to your..." 

"Don't worry about that Ukyo-chan...I will go..." I started to run as fast as I can as Ukyo just standed their like I'm not being attacted rn! EH Ig he can't do anything. "bye i will see you later" I said that in a wisper...but I'm pretty sure he heard me....since he nodded as I ran back....

I....finally....here.....at...Huh? 

"Everyone... I was saved by U-"

That familier color....I see it every night....Black....nothing.....but darkness