ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Dedicated to rOyAlShIfTeR1 .

Chapter seven: A time of peace

"What shall I do to you now that I caught you?"

" Love me."

" I already do."

___***___***___***___

_Years ago_

Tamin Weriope watched in awe and admiration as Estella Solace played her piano. The girl was very incredibly talented when it came to singing. Many even said her voice was so alluring.

_
_
_
_
_
*_

Estella sat across Tamin on the rug near the fire place. She outstretched her hand towards the fire place. Tamin jumped to stop her but she had already burnt a little bit of her hand. The burn was the size of a bottle cover. It wasn't letal.

" What where you thinking?!" Tamin asked enraged. He ran a hand through his hair and shook his head.

She bit her lip and turned to face him with a smile on her lips " I just wanted to see what would happen. "

Tamin raised an eyebrow at her " What did you expect to happen ?"

" You play with fire and you get burnt. "

_
_
_
_
*_

Estella was one of the kindest persons to walk the earth. Her heart was pure and full of love. Tamin knew that when Estella cried for a whole month because her plant died. He knew that when she refused to kill a spider, claiming that the spider had a life and a family, the spider later bit her though.

He knew when she was being drowned and she gave him a nod meaning that she forgave the villagers. Something he couldn't do.

_
_
_
_
*_

He sighed wanting to feel love and free.

_Years ago_

Rusev Atlas stared at his girlfriend, Regina velo. Who was attempting to sing a song. By attempting he meant that she sounded like she was croaking rather than singing.

" I think am getting better!" She exclaimed with a proud smirk.

" Nope, your getting worse. Luckily my ears haven't started bleeding." Rusev said calmly ignoring her shrieks of protest.

_
_
_
_
*_

Regina Velo and Rusev Atlas stood in front of a swimming pool. With a smirk Regina jumped into the pool knowing perfectly well that she couldn't swim. She gasped and struggled for balance but she was drowning.

The life guard had to jump in and save her,seeing as Rusev didn't bother moving an inch.

" Why did you jump when you couldn't swim?" Rusev asked once she was out.

She glanced at him and scrunched her face " I thought you would jump in and save me like in the movies."

Rusev frowned " Your head may be mentally damaged.

_
_
_
_
*_

Regina wasn't the nicest person ever. Neither was her heart very pure. Rusev knew that when she kicked a begger on the street just because he asked for money. He knew that when she threw the gift Rusev got for her on the ground because it wasn't expensive enough.

He knew it when they broke up and she gave him a million reasons why no one loved him.

_
_
_
_
*_

He sighed wishing to truly feel loved and free.

Perhaps they weren't so different after all.

.