ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Chapter thirteen : 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞

"𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦."

**__**__**__**__**

_𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤_

𝖵𝗂𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗌 POV
I have been called many things. I have been called a pain in the head, a thorn in the heart and a bisection in the ass.

But the question is, was this true?

Yes,

Yes it was,

I can account for the way I treated Rusev, I can say that i didn't treat him well. However, I can also say that he deserves every bit of it and worse. Opinions don't matter to me, if I like you I like you and if I don't then deal with it.

All I wanted was a son. Is it too much to ask. Not just a son but my son. Ever since that wrench came to this house he had been nothing but trouble. My husband came home one night and announced that he was adopting a son. Since then everything was wrong.

The moment I saw him, I had a stroke and was rushed to the hospital. The doctors said it was just shock.

The next day when I tried to feed him baby food, he spat the food on my face. What kind of baby does that?

The worst part was that he was clingy. On his first day of school he wouldn't let me go. Kept crying and holding on to me. What child does that?

It doesn't help that he looks nothing like me. After a while I couldn't deal with him. I left him and his father but we didn't get divorced. Imagine the shock when I saw him at my doorstep saying my husband had died.

Am sure he killed him with his bad charm.

Rusev continued to be.........Rusev. He tried and tried to make me 'Love' him but he just made it worse.

Oh how I wish I could look him in the eye and tell him he was adopted. How I would love his reaction as tears stream down his face and a laugh adorn my brown eyes and brown hair. That would be bliss.

So many may hate me.

I don't hate me.

I don't think you should either.

After all we can't all be winners.

.